Technical Two Tone Alloy Refurbishment

Currently reading:
Technical Two Tone Alloy Refurbishment

Can the polished face of the two tone alloy wheel of the Bravo be easily refurbished?

I was driving down a street today which was busy with parked cars. I had right of way ( there were no cars parked on my side of the street) but the bus coming towards me decided he wouldn't stop to let me through and just pulled over on to my side of the road forcing me to pull right in to the kerb edge to prevent a collision. I clipped the kerb with both my front and rear nearside wheels and now for about 10"-12" around the rim of either wheel I have bad kerb marks :bang:

Are these polished face wheels justthe same as normal alloys and easily refurbished? I don't want to go paying for two replacement wheels at Fiat prices nor can I really afford the outlay right now anyway.

can't be done same as normal alloys as they're not painted surfaces - they're polished metal.

ebay/scrappies or all 4 wheels refurbed I'm afraid.

:bang:

It's ok. Come Monday I'll be calling and putting in a letter of complaint to the local bus company about the tw*t of a driver. I got the registration, bus number and noted the date and time. I also have a witness who was walking along the footpath at the time.

I'll ask them to pay for the repair or for two new wheels.

Last edited:
get in touch with your insurance and let them sort it with the bus company.

I cant understand so idiots who have cars etc on their side and still pull out toward oncoming (ie you ) traffic - me personally , I drive right at them if I hit them well they are on the wrong side of the road so in court , they havent got a chance. :eek:

Back