Gay and Lesbian section in LL?

Currently reading:
Gay and Lesbian section in LL?

I cant see why differentiate, should we have Girls and Boys sections too, then Old and Young sections? Nah.... :D

I cant see why differentiate, should we have Girls and Boys sections too, then Old and Young sections? Nah.... :D

well, why have a gaming section? They are usually boys or girls so why do they have to have there own bit?

Oh yeah, thats because they might want to discuss interests with other people who are into the same thing.... Us Gays would never want to do that :bang:

Jim

Calm down Jim... its a car forum not a gay/ethnic/religious group, we just cant split sections up for different ways of life, we love you anyway Jim:)
Dave, Chavs are poor, they cant afford a 500... just big wheels on £500 Puntos, LOL:):)

Thanks.... bit of sensible debate at last!

I just got the idea from a mate of mine who's a doc and on doctors.net they've a wee gay/bi/lesbian bit for the doc's to chat about stuff like clubs and bars and sites like gaydar.

Jim

how many on the forum are actually gay/bi/lesbian?

i dont think that there are enough people on here who are to justify creating a whole new area for them :eek: (or who are out and would use them anyway).

and then you would get those who arent using the section for laughs/jokes etc

Back