Register Login
Save up to 15% with Adrian Flux insurance!
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #1
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Here's my coupe 20v turbo

Hi guys, I picked this fiat coupe up about 3 weeks ago now as always wanted one but couldn't as I had 3 young kids then when the kids were older and we started to have 2 cars at the house they became out of my price range, but this came up cheap and he was willing to swap so I offered my alfa 159 and he took the swap, the alfa I paid just 1900 for but most of that was profit from cars I had traded so I expect the coupe owes me 800 at a push so as you could imagine I'm well happy
It does need work to tidy it up but it runs drives great and don't look bad 😉
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20210308-WA0015.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	116.5 KB
ID:	216485   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20210308-WA0020.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	245.1 KB
ID:	216486  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20210309-WA0000.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	147.9 KB
ID:	216487   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210311_175543_470.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	216488  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210323_120529_687.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	197.8 KB
ID:	216489  
Likes Steve gt, jockmr2, varesecrazy liked this post
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

Dai37 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #2
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Near the M4
Posts: 27,885
Thanks: 1093
Trader Rating: 0
varesecrazy has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: Here's my coupe 20v turbo

Hi and welcome to FF

Thats 2 great modern FIAT cars youve got there

Charlie - Abertillery
Likes Dai37 liked this post
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

varesecrazy is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #3
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 70
Thanks: 2
Trader Rating: 0
Ireland 
Re: Here's my coupe 20v turbo

Quote Originally Posted by Dai37 View Post
Hi guys, I picked this fiat coupe up about 3 weeks ago now as always wanted one but couldn't as I had 3 young kids then when the kids were older and we started to have 2 cars at the house they became out of my price range, but this came up cheap and he was willing to swap so I offered my alfa 159 and he took the swap, the alfa I paid just 1900 for but most of that was profit from cars I had traded so I expect the coupe owes me 800 at a push so as you could imagine I'm well happy
It does need work to tidy it up but it runs drives great and don't look bad 😉
Stunner and at that price a bargain, you don't see many red coupe turbos with full LE kit on it
Welcome to the world of fiat coupe turbo ownership.
Likes varesecrazy, Dai37 liked this post
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

jockmr2 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #4
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Quote Originally Posted by varesecrazy View Post
Hi and welcome to FF

Thats 2 great modern FIAT cars youve got there

Charlie - Abertillery
Unfortunately the ponto sporting sold the other day as it was my son's but needed a whole new floor welded in and was a bit out of our capability and he bought himself another car to start using 😔
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

Dai37 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #5
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Quote Originally Posted by jockmr2 View Post
Stunner and at that price a bargain, you don't see many red coupe turbos with full LE kit on it
Welcome to the world of fiat coupe turbo ownership.
Yea I haven't seen many red ones tbh and well happy I found this and managed to get it 😊
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

Dai37 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 4 Days Ago   #6
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ayrshire
Posts: 745
Thanks: 37
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Re: Here's my coupe 20v turbo

Well done. Best colour is Rosso Corsa like mine. Note the LE kit and the Plus grill I think..Original grill would of been slats.
__________________
2019 Rosso Exotica Abarth 595
2017 Rosso Amore 500X Mjet 4x4
1999 Rosso Corsa Coupe 20VT
FiatFleetFamily is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Reply
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Coupe 1998 FIAT COUPE 20V Turbo 2dr Coupe Butcher Auction Watch 0 29-07-2011 13:51