General New Abarth dealer Manchester\Salford

Currently reading:
General New Abarth dealer Manchester\Salford

griff74

Was in Arnold Clark Salford yesterday having a quick look at 500 X (I really like it, esp in off road look trim, I hope they do an Abarth version) and they had a few A500's there, including a lovely red brand new 595, apparently they now sell Abarths and are waiting on certification for aftersales and service and will have all the Abarth signage up once they get it. Could be handy for warranty and servicing for us locals!

Was in Arnold Clark Salford yesterday having a quick look at 500 X (I really like it, esp in off road look trim, I hope they do an Abarth version) and they had a few A500's there, including a lovely red brand new 595, apparently they now sell Abarths and are waiting on certification for aftersales and service and will have all the Abarth signage up once they get it. Could be handy for warranty and servicing for us locals!

When I owned my A500 I was 45 mins away from the dealership, but came across an Authorised Abarth Service Agent only 10 miles away, who carried out the work at a lesser cost. Small concern, very friendly, knew the car and knew you a a customer. So there options other that Dealership out there if you are lucky to have an alternative.

Back