Styling TMC Carbon Fibre parts for Abarth 500

Currently reading:
Styling TMC Carbon Fibre parts for Abarth 500

TMC Motorsport

TMC have recently started supplying many genuine carbon fibre replacement parts for Fiat 500 and Abarth 500, these include
Rear Diffuser
Tailgate Handle
Rear Spoiler
Front Splitter (Assetto Style)
Front Whisker around badge
Mirror Caps
Dash Cover
Heating Control Surround

Example photo:

Please PM or email for details.

Thanks Daron, that diffuser looks ace, I'm sure you will get a lot of interest in all of the above. I personally am not a fan of the CF look but I know I'm in the minority (that's lucky I hear you whisper).

Actually I'm looking for ready made diffuser options for my racecar and the Abarth 500 one is roughly the right size and shape to fit...
Since a large part of my racing hardware was stolen last month I am no in beg, borrow (no stealing) mode to see what I can do to get back on track.

Last edited:
Actually I'm looking for ready made diffuser options for my racecar and the Abarth 500 one is roughly the right size and shape to fit...
Since a large part of my racing hardware was stolen last month I am no in beg, borrow (no stealing) mode to see what I can do to get back on track.

I was joking, honest :D:D

Good luck with the search

If it dosent have to be carbon I guess theres a few toatalled 500's in the scrappies by now

The few that I've seen so far (advertised) are fetching silly money thanks to regular 500 owners wanting the Abarth look and it is the rear bumper.

I'm actually on the lookout for a replacement rear bumper for mine anyway thanks to a moron who rubbed his car along the corner of mine while it was parked. I originally thought it might actually be cheaper to replace the bumper than get it resprayed but given the prices I've seen recently I think I might need to just get the car to a paintshop...

Check this out mates

http://www.tmcmotorsport.com/AbarthTuningAccessories.aspx

Daron, I'm interested in the "Abarth 500 TMC Upgrade Package Ultimate".

Actually can we choose what mods we really want? because I don't want the most carbon fiber parts in the list. lol

Any discount for #1 ultimate pkg buyer? ^^

All of the packages are made up from parts that we sell individually, if you could email me a list of exactly what parts you want I can work out a price for you. We can also arrange bespoke hifi and custom leather or suede trim options inside to your requirements. Email address is [email protected]

The Ultimate package will give you are very very fast car and very unique looking.

Back