Styling Abarth esseesse wheel help

Currently reading:
Styling Abarth esseesse wheel help

Munch8987

Hey all,

To start off with, I'm sorry, I don't own a 500, yet, hehe, but I'm after some information from you guys and girls who have.
Basicly I have a mk1 punto and am after a set of the 500 abarth esseesse 17" wheels for the peoject.
I have emaild abarth and are going to phone fiat tomorrow, but just wondered if any of you 500 owners could direct me in the right direction of where to find a set? I know the esseesse kit is available, but I'm just after the wheels
Thanks in advance
Ben

Hey all,

To start off with, I'm sorry, I don't own a 500, yet, hehe, but I'm after some information from you guys and girls who have.
Basicly I have a mk1 punto and am after a set of the 500 abarth esseesse 17" wheels for the peoject.
I have emaild abarth and are going to phone fiat tomorrow, but just wondered if any of you 500 owners could direct me in the right direction of where to find a set? I know the esseesse kit is available, but I'm just after the wheels
Thanks in advance
Ben

The Esseesse wheels are over £1k a set direct from Abarth and thats without tyres!!!! You might find some on Ebay, but I've only seen a few appear in the past year or so...

Hey all,

Thanks in advance
Ben

Here's a set.
Very cheap at the moment

Back