Technical Esseesse spring height

Currently reading:
Technical Esseesse spring height

Hi, I wondered if anyone knows how much lower the 500 Esseesse is, compared to the standard Abarth 500? I have some front shocks coming and thought it would be good to put springs on at the same time. Also the rears are a bit crusty. There are lots of lowering springs for sale, but I don't want it lower than it already is.

Thanks, Matthew

Not seeing a solution in the answer above.
Tell us YOUR problem.

gr J
The rear konis are knocking, they are replaced few Times now but last kit last 10.000 and knocking IS already in...

I told the garage the problem IS the bolt used by Abarth

When you put the (New bolts in thé New shocks) you already have 1,2 mm between the bolt and thé bushes

Sorry for my Bad english, and i Saw a comment from @The prétender on a forum where hé tells to put a pièce of waterpipe inside thé bushes.

Sorry for my english i speak french or NL thannk you for help

So why not order the right pipe (12 mm round, 1 mm thick), saw 4 lenghts and put them in?
Remember to tighten the bolts with the wheels on the ground.
And as you can see in my profile, English is not my native tongue either. My Dutch is far better, French terrible (tres!).

gr J

So why not order the right pipe (12 mm round, 1 mm thick), saw 4 lenghts and put them in?
Remember to tighten the bolts with the wheels on the ground.
And as you can see in my profile, English is not my native tongue either. My Dutch is far better, French terrible (tres!).

gr J
Because so far thé garage work on the car (waranty)

But i would liké to fit thé good dimension of pipe, and i cant find thé forum anymore,

Hé told you Can use oem bolts with the "homemade" bushes with pipe but i cant jack UP the car before i have thé good pipe to fit in 🤣🤣🤣

And also Abarth seems to have upgrade thé rear bushes but problem IS still not solved..

An other Guy told to make New bolts but they cost 400€

Back