Tuning Anybody Got The Essesse Kit Their Abarth?

Currently reading:
Tuning Anybody Got The Essesse Kit Their Abarth?

yes but trouble is that the abarth isnt really a track car is it, despite what fiat would tell us.

i wouldnt reckon on mine lasting long without major mechanical issues if i genuinely thrashed the thing regularly at track days!
Exactly, nobody would, that's my point! If they don't want us to drive fast, then why take a race prepped version of the car we own and thrash it around a race track!? It only makes the inner boy racers (and girl racers!) of us all want to do exactly the same (y)

Personally, I think the Esseesse kit is very expensive considering the small gain in performance etc.
As DraigFlag mentioned, the Abarth is great in standard form & a large proportion of the kits value will, IMHO, be lost, come part-ex time. :)

I doubt it tbh, even if it did hold an extra £1k, that's still almost £2k you've lost. The A500 is fine in standard form imo, another guy had his tested (he's on here too) 146 BHP standard.

same as mine lol.
I am sticking std for a while.:bang:

I am refreshing the thread :)

This is probably the question which every owner of newly bought Abarth 500 NP has to face sooner or later (before 20000 km / 1 year deadline passes). To Esseesse or not to Esseesse? The kit costs in Poland about 2357 € with fitting cost included. For the same amount of money I would get Asseto Koni suspension kit + Record Monza exhaust. What would you choose? I would really like to hear your opinion. I drive Abarth mainly on long routes and quite regularly on track days.

I am also curious if there is really such a power feeling difference when comparing standard Abarth to Esseesse?

I am refreshing the thread :)

This is probably the question which every owner of newly bought Abarth 500 NP has to face sooner or later (before 20000 km / 1 year deadline passes). To Esseesse or not to Esseesse? The kit costs in Poland about 2357 € with fitting cost included. For the same amount of money I would get Asseto Koni suspension kit + Record Monza exhaust. What would you choose? I would really like to hear your opinion. I drive Abarth mainly on long routes and quite regularly on track days.

I am also curious if there is really such a power feeling difference when comparing standard Abarth to Esseesse?

Yes, I'd go for suspension plus monza too ; )
I have the 595/695/SS suspension on my 500 TA and its amazing.

Back