When you were a kid.....

Currently reading:
When you were a kid.....

Heheheh there we go again :p

Seriously what did you want to do and what do you do now?

TBH, i think ive done most of what i wanted to do when i was younger with the exception of becoming a cook for the military!
I wouldve liked to experience fighting for my country in WWII but i was born 50yrs too late! lol! The reason for this?-- Because its the last time this nation and others came together as 1 and its something that the likes of us, thankfully, will never have to endure! (close combat, hardship)
As for what i do now? ............. its nice to have a bit of mystery!(y)

TBH, i think ive done most of what i wanted to do when i was younger with the exception of becoming a cook for the military!
I wouldve liked to experience fighting for my country in WWII but i was born 50yrs too late! lol! The reason for this?-- Because its the last time this nation and others came together as 1 and its something that the likes of us, thankfully, will never have to endure! (close combat, hardship)
As for what i do now? ............. its nice to have a bit of mystery!(y)

Yeah I understand were you come from, everyone is out for themself in this day and age :bang:

Come on tell us, Unless its embarrassing :nerner:

Always wanted to be a Fighter Pilot, ironic really 'cos I can't stand flying now....

I always liked art, but wasn't exactly inspired by it at school and so never considered it as a career....

Now I'm an artist....Weird how things work out!

done that :eek:

I'm jealous! :(

Mr Pickle........a great post that I agree entirely with(y)

I lost these illusions at the tender age of 14 after reading "All Quiet on the Western Front".
Next read I recommend for curing acute patriotitis is "Catch XXII".

untill i was 11, i wanted to take over the farm from my father! i was obsessed with model tractors :eek:
then i started doing (lots of) work on the farm, and decided i hated farming ;)

currently a mechanical engineer apprentice!

I wanted a motorbike since I was big enough to say motorbike... and this week I got my full bike licence :slayer:

hmmmmmmmm.... what shall i do next :D

Always wanted to work for my parents.

and now i do, full time. love it :D

I wanted a motorbike since I was big enough to say motorbike... and this week I got my full bike licence :slayer:

hmmmmmmmm.... what shall i do next :D

This?

:D

Attachments

• bike jump.jpg
    bike jump.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 15
From 13 I wanted to be a chemist.

Now I'm a Laboratory Manager.

I've always enjoyed my job, and still do.

1) i wanted to be a architect since i was like 5, or as i thought it was at the time " a building drawer :eek:"

2) Always loved building and how they look, my dad is a building contractor, property developer so i was brought up around it

3) i am now a architectural assistant and it manager (as of Monday:confused:) and part time 3d designer in construction (as a consultant).In the future i want to get into property development as well as continue my 3d work :)

Last edited:
I always wanted to be a musician from the first time I played at the age of 6..I made it and at 18 became a musician and only to lose my hearing after hemmoraging during a recording session in Northern Ireland ..:cry:I retained in engineering and eventually ran my own company for many years only to suffer a back injury and now I'm retired and on here keeping Dave company :devil:

Back