When you were a kid.....

Currently reading:
When you were a kid.....

when i was young i wanted to be in the mounted police, but got put off when i found out you had to be a normal police officer first. (n)
then i wanted to be an equine psychologist, then a forensic psychologist, then a clinical psychologist........now i just want a good job :p

Last edited:
to work with animals in a zoo but i dont actually work as im a lady of leisure.
i just do volentry work in a nursery nown again how kind am i lol :D

well im still studying a levels , was thinking of bieng a police officer but im not sure now..
see ow i get off in my next 2 years of education :D

I wanted to be in a band.

but never joined/formed one.

Also been one of those people who can just fix things and build things, (electrical mechanical).

I love music and always have done, so after my work experience (pratting about with edit suites) and after college, where i set up studet radio, the studio and producing, i did a degree in media technology which covered music and radio production, television and video production, as well as the science of whats involved with it (the inards of things and how things work, coding of tv signals, audio signals, digital signals).Got the degree, then couldnt get a perminant job, so jacked it off and went to work for a bank/mortgage company.

Now a morgage consultant, which has nothing to do with my qualifications or interests.

My parents thought i would end up in entertainment or engineering (or combined!), mostly engineering coz thats what my interests are, and they thought my brother would be the one working in an office doing math things as he was the swat at school and useless when things have to be fixed, set up or built. The frigger cant even cook.

Instead its the other way round as he is doing an apprentice thing with BAE, and im the one in an office doing things with maths and stuff that people dont understand.

Im going to stick with it as the pay is good, the bonus is good, the pension scheme is great.

Might write a book though.... about music!

i wanted to be a test driver or do a job in motorsport

i got offerd an apprenteship as a tattoo artist but i turned it down
now i work as a laminator making parts for maclaren renualt and honda f1 i also make the hartos and boots for morgan aero 8s

but i wish id taken the apprenteship as the tattoo artist..............:bang:

Back