What kind of Trainers/Shoes do you wear

Currently reading:
What kind of Trainers/Shoes do you wear

Have a trainer collection but apprciate and own several good pairs of properly crafted smart shoes for work.

Currently have something in the region of around 80 pairs of trainers although this was slimmed down from around 120 pairs when I moved house recently. Been into footwear from a very early age and my collection stretches back to stuff as far as 1980. IMO you can't beat vintage as most of the new stuff coming out of Nike/Adidas/Reebok etc is complete parp but there are some exceptions.

If you want top quality trainers you can't beat some UK made New Balance.

2558604982_9dae6cc8d8.jpg

:eek:

chuck those ring binders away and you can have some more room for more trainers :idea:

Have a trainer collection but apprciate and own several good pairs of properly crafted smart shoes for work.

Currently have something in the region of around 80 pairs of trainers although this was slimmed down from around 120 pairs when I moved house recently. Been into footwear from a very early age and my collection stretches back to stuff as far as 1980. IMO you can't beat vintage as most of the new stuff coming out of Nike/Adidas/Reebok etc is complete parp but there are some exceptions.

You must be related to this lady :D

http://www.pcij.org/blog/?p=1299

Attachments

• Imelda Marcos010217buifo01.jpg
    Imelda Marcos010217buifo01.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 16
  • imelda-marcos.jpg
    imelda-marcos.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 17
what is this thread all about? i thought only women care that much about shoes, but i appear to of been proven wrong.

i own two pairs of trainers, a blue pair (which desperately need replacing) and i got a really comfy silver pair for taking the dog out. army boots, from when i was in cadets which i now use if taking the dog for a walk in rain/muck lol.
work shoes, and a pair of tidy shoes, well, they were tidy shoes till my dog chewed them, i haven't found a suitable replacement yet.
so 4 pairs of shoes. hmmmm.

oh and a pair of guinness slippers.

I have 120ish pairs of shoes and am off shopping tomorrow so might get some more :eek:

I have several pairs of reebok classics and a few odd ones. I always hope the other one will turn up

I use cheapo steelies for work. Should spend more cause they crap and I always break them after 6 months :(

For going out I got my chavvy rockports :eek:

what is this thread all about? i thought only women care that much about shoes, but i appear to of been proven wrong.

i own two pairs of trainers, a blue pair (which desperately need replacing) and i got a really comfy silver pair for taking the dog out. army boots, from when i was in cadets which i now use if taking the dog for a walk in rain/muck lol.
work shoes, and a pair of tidy shoes, well, they were tidy shoes till my dog chewed them, i haven't found a suitable replacement yet.
so 4 pairs of shoes. hmmmm.

oh and a pair of guinness slippers.

I've got about twenty pairs, but alot of the hippity hoppers collect them, keeping them mint in boxes,

wish I kept my Jordans in better condition.

i got a pair of osiris out of schuh the other week, massive skate shoes :cool: i also wear dc's and k-swiss generally

I have all sorts of trainers :eek: i have about 18 pairs! not taking into account other kinds of footwear!

They all get worn as well

I am favouring my k swiss ones at the minute

i have 3 pairs of trainers and 2 pairs of work shoes

got adidas casual, and 2 pairs of adidas sports (1 for gym, 1 for running/cycling etc)

smart pair of shoes from burtons (slip ons), and steel toe capped shoes for when im in factory at work :D

Back