What kind of Trainers/Shoes do you wear

Currently reading:
What kind of Trainers/Shoes do you wear

is that sarcasam?

no stan smiths are the shiznit. (i had the same pair as you) i need to get new 1s:slayer:

21047116_b1.jpg

trainers and their ilk, outside the gym are for kids........

Unfortunately, due to designer trainers being part of the Chav uniform I have to agree. That and the fact that some look absolutely ridiculous whilst still commanding an obscene price tag is proof enough for me to totally reject them.

I will however confess to wearing a pair of black slip-on Nikes that refuse to die. I was given them for Xmas 2003 and they're still in one piece! Look as scruffy as hell but comfy.

I also have some unknown black lace up trainers I bought from ShoeZone for the heady sum of £5. I use them for cycling or running, or when I want to be slack but not wear the scruffy Nikes.

For work I wear black leather loafers. I also wear them when I go out and want to look smart.

For working on the car or for countryside walks, I have a pair of ten year old Caterpillar boots.

Bought in the late 90's I also have a pair of ex-German army Para boots, but the leather is so tough I've still yet to break them in :(

For hot summer days I have some Colombia velcro sandals that also refuse to die. So comfy!

As you can probably guess I don't care too much about footwear and reject anything with a designer lable on it. If my footwear is comfortable and looks ok for its purpose then that's good enough for me. And if people are shallow enough to judge me on my footwear then I don't want to know them!

haha to be honest the most i have ever spent on trainers is £55 because thats how much they all cost which i suppose in todays world and some of the prices are in my eyes rather cheap. Compared to some anyway

On another side and a very shallow one at that, if i think that a girl/woman whatever has a really crap sense of shoe style there is no way on earth i would even entertain it. lmao Yes shallow but also very true lol :p

Oh well haha

Last edited:
Well im odd one out!

Gota be a pair of nike trainers!! There tooo comfy and go with anythin. Go on call me a chav i couldnt give a t()ss :p

I get the limited edition nike's....not the ones off the shelf at jjb (some i order from America). Theres some mad designs....and *** ya i think they look cool :cool:

I also own a pair of k-swiss and a pair of stan smiths if that makes you feel any better :D

Back