General transmission is not available

Currently reading:
General transmission is not available

wst62

I have a GP with duallogic.

Recently, I suffered problem of losing transmission. The problem always happened in the afternoon after the car has been in hot sunshine for a long time. After I ignite the engine with brake padel pressed down and then the car seems stucked and hardly to be moved out of parking. I may also heard some squeak from the frond wheels. If I continue going, the dashboard shows "transmission is not available". So I lost automatic. When I first time suffered the problem, I may still drive by manual. I sent the car to garage. They simply update the software. But the problem come again in the next day. I sent it again to garage and asked them to have a check on the nect day after the car has been in the sunshine for whole day. Then I was told a part of brake was changed.

Yesterday I suffered the silimilar problem again in the afternoon at about 6:30 (after the car has been in the sunshine for whole day). After I ignited the engin I cannot move the car. It seems the brake is still functional. Then I found the brake padel was not fully came up back. I tried to press the brake pedal twice again, then the brake padel went up back and the car is ok.

Any body here suffered similar problem?

Thanks in advance.

Back