General Stilo's in snow!

Currently reading:
General Stilo's in snow!

hi we have loads of snow in folkestone kent snowed all day long took stilo out for a run went better then i thought would have taken pictures dont no how to load them on hear if some would like to tell me how to do it please(y)

Find the Go Advanced button, then look for the Manage Attachments button.
Choose a file (another button), then click the Upload button. Note that the picture isn't actually uploaded until you click Upload. It may take a few moments.

If you're using an iPhone (as I am) or iPad, then you can only attach one picture at a time, and you also need to have upgraded to iOS6 in order to choose a file.

-Alex

We have to love the snow ;) quite hard to stop the wheels spinning in the abarth !! :D

I had the same problem in mine, but is still good fun. I was attempting to get up a sloped driveway and managed about 80mph without really going anywhere. Paid the price going back down it though. When going backwards the under shield acted like a big snow scoop and has pulled one side off.

No photo's i'm afraid, but took mine on a 340 mile round trip from Manchester to Oxford at the weekend, on Motorways, A-Roads, B-Roads & small housing estate roads. Was snowing most of the way there and most of the way back, but the car was absolutely fine.

I was taking it abit steadier than i would usually but i'd have been the same in any car. The Stilo coped fine & is on standard Avon's on the front and Pirelli P-Zero's on the back.

It is a JTD though, and as it's a late 2004 it doesn't appear to have any form of ASR/Traction Control, so maybe that's partly why it behaved. Even the heater got warm as it was such a long journey :eek:

Back