Technical Stilo Jtd Camber problem

Currently reading:
Technical Stilo Jtd Camber problem

Having problems with front tyres inside wear. I think I have problem with camber had wheel aligment done 4 wheel aligment.Does anyone know if I can purchase Camber bolts to ajust Camber.

Thanks.

Sounds to me like you have Toe OUT which will give you excess wear on the inside of the tyres.

The TOE setting should be set to ZERO!

Check that there is no movement in the track-rod ends, ball joints and excessive movement in the wishbone bushes.

Fiat originally specified front wheel toe in as -1°, (1° toe out). It was changed to 0°, along with a modification in this service bulletin.

Attachments

• SN 44-01.03 P1 Tyres.jpg
    SN 44-01.03 P1 Tyres.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 49
  • SN 44-01.03 P2 Tyres.jpg
    SN 44-01.03 P2 Tyres.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 70
Having problems with front tyres inside wear. I think I have problem with camber had wheel aligment done 4 wheel aligment.Does anyone know if I can purchase Camber bolts to ajust Camber.

Thanks.

Camber does not cause tyre wear

Camber does not cause tyre wear

can you explain why.

Thanks Peat and Davren for the reply

I just got my mot done and got advisory 2 front tyres inside ware.

I have fitted 2 front shocks Bilistein+Sachs springs they were done about 12 months ago I also got tracking done once things settled.

camber does cause tyre wear, I used to run 4deg of camber on my zafira when.it was slammed on coilovers and I used to eat a set of tyres every 6-8weeks. But it's definitely toe causing your tyre wear.

Get a pic on of you front wheels with the car sat on level even ground.

Back