Technical Stilo jtd warning lights

Currently reading:
Technical Stilo jtd warning lights

ad777

Sorry to be bombarding with posts, but this is driving me truly nuts...I would really appreciate some help. When I got the car, the dash had been sent away, but came back still faulty, with warnings for no odometer and glowplugs. Multiple beeps when I first start...have learned to live with that.
I was getting an occasional beep for rr indicator, which has turned into a beep every time I brake. I have seen multiple posts for this. Everything working fine. Have taken out lights cleaned all contacts and replaced bulbs.
Is there any way I can permanently turn off warning beep!!! It's driving me crazy.
Thanks in advance, Adam

So a quick follow up...I put my side lights and hazards on, and my right side light it blinking in-between hazard blinks, so I guess I have a bad earth. Can anyone point me in the right direction for cleaning the earth point please?

Pleeeese...can someone tell me where the earth point is for the rear lights! This beeping is driving me insane...its all pointing to bad earth. Be hugely appreciated.

Pleeeese...can someone tell me where the earth point is for the rear lights! This beeping is driving me insane...its all pointing to bad earth. Be hugely appreciated.
C30 and C31

Stilo Wiring.JPG

Thank you. Still not very sure where the wires run though. Any chance you can clarify? Thanks.

Thank you. I have spent half an hour crawling around under the car looking for C31. Would it be behind the plastic in the wheel arch?!

Thank you. I have spent half an hour crawling around under the car looking for C31. Would it be behind the plastic in the wheel arch?!
They are inside the car behind the rear side panels. Picture below shows the left rear fusebox (if fitted) and the multi-earth connector block.

Attachments

• Rear Fuse Box.jpg
    Rear Fuse Box.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 54
For anyone with this issue, I re earthed the cluster direct onto the body of the car. Problem gone. Thanks Davren for helping.

Back