Technical Steering wheel controls stopped working

Currently reading:
Technical Steering wheel controls stopped working

Tym

Established member
The windows button doesn't work, the menu button doesn't work, when i have ipod and mp3 player in i can't change the songs... But when it's a cd or radio i can.

Also my alloy wheels are peeling! like wtf????????:mad:

So here we are again, gonna go down to the garage and get this sorted.

Plus i seem to of got loads of rattles in my doors and in the back underneath the window frame. and something in my boot is rattling too.

My parents gp fell to pieces last week! inside the plastic mesh everything broke! also my dads panda 100hp has rust on the inside of the alloy...

Think some things are gonna be replaced with new things ! or else.

The windows button doesn't work, the menu button doesn't work, when i have ipod and mp3 player in i can't change the songs... But when it's a cd or radio i can.

maybe theres a clue there:chin:

Also my alloy wheels are peeling! like wtf????????:mad:

how old is car?

something in my boot is rattling too.

have you looked?

My parents gp fell to pieces last week! inside the plastic mesh everything broke!

:rolleyes: fell to pieces!

I had the exact same problem happen my GPS about 2 weeks about with the steering wheel controls. Only happened when I was playing songs off the USB pen drive. Fiat fixed it in about 15 mins. Some sort of fault but was easily reset :).

Definetely take it to Fiat about that

Search...... use the search button!!!

Buttons on the steering wheel stop working on everyones GP at some point. Just dis-connect the battery for about 5-10mins, and it will be up and running again no problems.

You have 2 12" subs. What do you expect about the rattling? The Bass will work loose the screws gradually and there for the panels start to come loose. Nothing to do with it being a fiat.

Search...... use the search button!!!

Buttons on the steering wheel stop working on everyones GP at some point. Just dis-connect the battery for about 5-10mins, and it will be up and running again no problems.
Hi sorry to reopen the topic, the steering buttons of my abarth grande punto stopped working no lights and no functions but blue and me works with the usb , any idea? Any fuse to look at ?

Back