General Sound of my punto.

Currently reading:
General Sound of my punto.

Love the good old, you will crash your young, no i wont im not like the rest, rip it off if you crash comments lol.

1, just because hes young it doesnt automatically mean he will crash, stop being so stereotypical all the time.

2, dont be so confident, you dont have to be a boy racer to crash. Thinking you wont crash is likely to increase your chances of crashing.

3, Say your in a head on collision, you get put in an ambulance and taken away, front of car is done in, how are you going to take your induction off? Take it your gonna carry your standard one round in your boot all the time too just in case?

I really wouldnt bother wasting any money on it, why make it sound like its quicker when its not.

£4000 for a 1.2 you're doing something wrong. I paid £1000 for a 1.2 at 17, and now paying £900 for a 1.9 Sporting @ 170Bhp with 1 years no claims.

@ Matt, I haven't run any companies up as of yet, just looked online. Might try a few of the cheapest I've got online, and ring them up, see what they give me.
@ Eklipze, Yeah maybe, I've moved house recently, but the premiums are a LOT lower since I moved, and considering what everyone has said, seems like it's still very high for where i live :S

Personally I can't see myself crashing and it may seem stupid me saying that, but I'm not the stereotypical modifier.
Quotable quotes: JoshGrande(16) 2011/07/10

Well, I note we’re well into the talk-the-talk input stage – but the outcome remains to be seen.

Try thinking in terms of `cause & effect.’ You may claim not be the `cause’ of an accident – it maybe the other guy. But the `effect’ will likely be the same. You’ll expect the InsCo to pay-out – whereas they may only compensate for what you declared, & may want to `void’ your contract altogether if you have undeclared mods. Effectively you’d be losing two cars – the one in the accident, & the possible replacement.

And all that’s outside of court - check-out the Diamond Ins v Bissmire [2010] case.

Drill some holes in your silencer box until you get the right tone!

-------------
There are old pilots & bold pilots – but no old bold pilots.
Hamilton Lee, AirMail pilot (1949)

Not in my experience. I've been told by older relatives that it is (esure, directline etc), but comparethemarket and co are the way to go for the young 'uns.

It doesn't help your car is worth what, £4-5000 as well?

I would have bought a sub £1000 car, went TPFT for a year, maybe two, then upped to fully comp.

You went completely the wrong way about this, and you're paying (literally) for it. Life lesson learned, hopefully.

Either that or you sell the car on.

Cars worth 3990 - but since my dad has insured the car for now, he's going to be keeping it, I don't mind paying quite a bit because then I get NCB sounds pretty stupid but, works out I reckon. I'm going to check some more quotes today with my mum then my dad on it, then both, try and find the best combo.

Back