Styling Smooth bodied red stilo - can anyone find it?

Currently reading:
Styling Smooth bodied red stilo - can anyone find it?

Here she was on ebay

https://www.fiatforum.com/stilo/152569-pnls-old-car.html

Same old crap that we all buy and does nothing for the car at the end of the day..would have seen more benefit if I had given the money to my daughter to help her with her mortage..full of self loathing now and I'm gonna beat myself with a whip..take that..bad boy..OUCH!! and another..bad boy..OUCH..:cry:

Similar theme came up on top gear this week. They spent nearly £6K trying to make this Renault as fast as possible.

A lot of stuff, actually made it slower (bigger brakes, wheels & tyres and fitting a spoiler) :eek:

Biggest difference was gained by just servicing the engine, fitting performance tyres and removing dead weight where possible.

Oddly, they never mentioned a remap :chin:

Last edited:
Oddly, they never mentioned a remap :chin:

cga0275l.jpg

;) :devil:

you know what would really benefit from the smoothed euro look?

a 5 door. seen a lowered one the other day with those german look shmitz whatever alloys, and i thought, hmmmmmmm, 5 doors are quite cool after all. lol

oh and argo, they did remap that renault lounge

I didn't think they remapped it? I thought they just did brakes, suspension, wheels and tyres, front splitter weight saving and a good old servive????

they did remap it, they even showed the graphs and generated bhp before and after on a computer screen.........

was i daydreaming again? im sure it showed something like 208bhp after map

they did remap it, they even showed the graphs and generated bhp before and after on a computer screen.........

was i daydreaming again? im sure it showed something like 208bhp after map

that was after service lol

We sure are! :slayer:I live 2 mins away from the Asda in pilsworth.

Oh quality! Im from whitefield/unsworth area. Near castlebrook high school..

And just to clarify i just wanted to know where id seen the car before...i agree with the general opinion that it looks gash. Its not fast either.

Oh and that avantime was 150 something before service!

Back