Styling Smooth bodied red stilo - can anyone find it?

Currently reading:
Styling Smooth bodied red stilo - can anyone find it?

Yazza54

Established member
A while back i remember seeing a totally smoothed over red stilo all the rear bumper and tailgate smoothed, no door or bumper mouldings, twin exhaust...black wheels etc...saw some pics of it ages ago on here but cant for the life of me remember where...?

Reason for this being that recently the car has randomly just appeared in my area a few times and i just followed him (slowly ;)) round the block then but he wasnt for stopping haha.

Anyone have a clue of the car im waffling on about?

CA8PUNW9.jpg

CAG9GXG7.jpg

you better thank me for this ;)

love the front of that car, I think a new style abarth boot badge in centre of boot would finish rear off for me.
Anyone know what engine its running?

I seen it a fews time in Bury too. Well i only noticed it because it was driving towards me and the xenon lights completely dazzled me (it was at night). If he's on here, get em sorted mate. You're blinding people. (n)

I seen it a fews time in Bury too. Well i only noticed it because it was driving towards me and the xenon lights completely dazzled me (it was at night). If he's on here, get em sorted mate. You're blinding people. (n)

Didn;t realise it was from Bury!!! I'll keep my eyes peeled

Woah who else is from bury area ish here?

I thought he might be on here, wherd you get the pics coyle?

Regarding the engine...cant be much, didnt seem too clever when he was giving it a blast when i followed it. Must be a 1.2 or 1.4.

CA8PUNW9.jpg

CAG9GXG7.jpg

you better thank me for this ;)

hhhhmmmmm, not sure. The back end looks OK but exhausts come across as an after thought, maybe if they came through the bumper. Plate doesn't look right either. As for the rest, it looks strange without the side and front bumper strips, to plain, like some cheap Korean import. :(

Back