Scammers read the clasifieds on this site

Currently reading:
Scammers read the clasifieds on this site

im sick to the neck of them now. i get emails everyday saying about inheritance waiting for me with 1million us dollors. sickest iv hadd was somthing about an injured English soldier in afghanistan wanting to use my bank account to transfer money across to him so he can get medical help. clearly a scam.last week my partner posted an add on gumtree as we are looking to move. they said 'i have a propperty for rent in your chosen area please get back to me' i told my partner dont bother as i could just tell it was a fake. but do women listen, noooooooooooo.
she messaged back and they said they wanted £400 a month with all bills inc, yes thats water gas electricity and even council tax. so in other words itd be about £150 - £200 a month rent? i dont think so. they even sent pictures, clearly wasnt same house. the shape off the rooms wouldt even make a house. they where sayin about her putting a deposit in someone elses bank (mentiond before WESTON UNION) so we know its safe. then we view the propperty. pft i dont think so. i get fed up with them and sent em a threatening email back about me reporting them and that i know a scam when i see one etc........ guess what. she aint heard off them since.

these scammers are getting into everything and iv noticed the main ones have email addresses ending with @yahoo.com or co.uk and also @gmail.co.uk or .com

im sick to the neck of them now. i get emails everyday saying about inheritance waiting for me with 1million us dollors. sickest iv hadd was somthing about an injured English soldier in afghanistan wanting to use my bank account to transfer money across to him so he can get medical help. clearly a scam.last week my partner posted an add on gumtree as we are looking to move. they said 'i have a propperty for rent in your chosen area please get back to me' i told my partner dont bother as i could just tell it was a fake. but do women listen, noooooooooooo.
she messaged back and they said they wanted £400 a month with all bills inc, yes thats water gas electricity and even council tax. so in other words itd be about £150 - £200 a month rent? i dont think so. they even sent pictures, clearly wasnt same house. the shape off the rooms wouldt even make a house. they where sayin about her putting a deposit in someone elses bank (mentiond before WESTON UNION) so we know its safe. then we view the propperty. pft i dont think so. i get fed up with them and sent em a threatening email back about me reporting them and that i know a scam when i see one etc........ guess what. she aint heard off them since.

these scammers are getting into everything and iv noticed the main ones have email addresses ending with @yahoo.com or co.uk and also @gmail.co.uk or .com

The worst one I ever heard was from a friend of mine, he found an ad in the paper for a flat. Went to VIEW the flat, met the 'owner' agreed to take the flat, signed all the paperwork, left a deposit and a months rent in advance and set a date to move in.

Two weeks later its moving day, he arrives at the flat with all his belongings and is greeted by the REAL owners of the flat who had been on holiday and just come back. They had no idea who he was or how someone had got access to their flat whilst they were away.

The worst one I ever heard was from a friend of mine, he found an ad in the paper for a flat. Went to VIEW the flat, met the 'owner' agreed to take the flat, signed all the paperwork, left a deposit and a months rent in advance and set a date to move in.

Two weeks later its moving day, he arrives at the flat with all his belongings and is greeted by the REAL owners of the flat who had been on holiday and just come back. They had no idea who he was or how someone had got access to their flat whilst they were away.

ouch. was they ever traced?

ouch. was they ever traced?

No, he just had to walk away and start again. Took him months of overtime to raise the cash too. I guess the only way to have avoided that would have been to go via an established letting agent. When you go through the local papers or look online you just never know.

Back