Quality body kits for new Golf GTi's ?

Currently reading:
Quality body kits for new Golf GTi's ?

Koa

Free dentistry available
Well you know vauxhaul have the irmscher (sp) kit for their cars and they are top quality made to measuse stuff that they endorse themselves, is there a particular kit and accessories for the Golf GTi ?

I know it's not a fiat question but I will be keeping my Stilo :D

Any info would be appreciated ;)

KoA.

Cheers Alan.

This is what I want the car to look like.

In this colour too so it should be very easy to keep it scratch free.

Attachments

• white2.jpg
    white2.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 25
  • white3.jpg
    white3.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 26
does the mk5 gti look like the white one already??

You could nick the skirts of a mk5 r32 maybe? But I reckon whatever you choose I'd say 100% it'd be of german design, the british just never really seem to like taking the golf to what it should have been*

*also noticed how most german car co's have got a semi in house tarting it up gang, e.g Audi have Sline, BMW have Alpina and M, Merc have AMG and that other lot oh brabus etc, and VW well have errrr the VW parts brosure?

faster4_tec said:
does the mk5 gti look like the white one already??

You could nick the skirts of a mk5 r32 maybe? But I reckon whatever you choose I'd say 100% it'd be of german design, the british just never really seem to like taking the golf to what it should have been
No standard ones are like this, I think they need that extra depth to give them a better look.

Attachments

• gti4.jpg
    gti4.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 15
wolfracepunto said:
That white Golf........

drool.gif
drool.gif
:) It's reactions like this that make me want the car. I know this is a Fiat forum and all that but I think for that reason people here can and do appreciate other makes even though a lot of them won't admit it, cough Dave cough :D

Back