Assetto Corsa PC New Personal Best

Currently reading:
Assetto Corsa PC New Personal Best

Quite pleased with this but I am playing against the AI, what times have others got? & does anyone know what the smaller green number after the time means?

IMG_20240206_204713.jpg

Note that this is the Endurance course,(i.e. the longest one, in my game anyway)

It sounds like you're excelling at the Endurance course in your game! Asking about others' times shows a healthy competitive spirit. The smaller green number likely represents some additional metric or achievement beyond just completing the course, perhaps indicating a bonus or a secondary objective completion. It could be interesting to explore what that number signifies and how it impacts gameplay strategies. Keep up the great work!

It sounds like you're excelling at the Endurance course in your game! Asking about others' times shows a healthy competitive spirit. The smaller green number likely represents some additional metric or achievement beyond just completing the course, perhaps indicating a bonus or a secondary objective completion. It could be interesting to explore what that number signifies and how it impacts gameplay strategies. Keep up the great work!
Oh dear.
I'd put money on that being a AI response.

Back