General Pcd of 4 x 101.6 will this fit my car

Currently reading:
General Pcd of 4 x 101.6 will this fit my car

yea they are i really want them they are tasty as hell also have a WITH AN OFF SET OF ET6MM if that matters im slamming my car on collies they would look as hell the are star mags polished up

Invest in a set of

mm-hub-centric-wheel-spacers-4-x-100-pcd-314-p.jpg

And those adaptors, can cost an absolute fortune especially if they are propperly approved by safety standards agencies like TUV (and why would you buy anything not safety approve)

It may in fact be cheaper to just buy new wheels

The offset becomes irrelevant without knowing the wheel width, minilites tend to be quite narrow hence the small offset, they can also be very deep dished as arch extensions are easy to do on a mini. So you need to width to draw any comparison.

That said the stud patter is wrong and more often than not mini wheels are 13" which definitely won't fit over the brakes on a mk2 punto. So everything about these wheels is most likely wrong they might ask well be off an Isuzu truck

From what I recall tuv require you pay them a shed load of cash to test your product before they approve it

Last edited:
The offset becomes irrelevant without knowing the wheel width,

BUT et takes into account width. It's by a long way more reliable than the olde Anglo Saxon ways of doing things.

Still, if you bear in mind that the bigger the offset, the closer the wheel is to the centre line of the car, it's very apparent that there's no way in hell those wheels will fit (and if they did, you'd have the worst handling car ever hurled rogether).

From what I recall tuv require you pay them a shed load of cash to test your product before they approve it

The worst trolley jack I ever bought was TUV approved. It was very cheap (maybe £10) and very safe (it just didn't work).

A 6 mm offset on a wheel will push the front face of the wheel outwards, on a very narrow wheel like a minilite this is exactly what you want. On a big fat wheel with a 6mm offset the front face of the wheel will sit even further out away from the mounting surface on the car hence the need to increase the offset. The offset figure relates to the mounting surface of the wheel in relation to the centre point of the width of the wheel, and doesn't relate to the car. Change the width of the wheel without changing the offset will still move the front edge of the wheel closer to the center line of the car (it will also move the inner edge of the wheel out the same distance)

As the trolly jack didn't work, I can only assume this was a safety feature not included by other manufactures, that allow you to jack a car up to a height which you could potentially drop a car on your head, hence By not lifting the car it is safer than all others. However this is not technically a jack; more a door stop so maybe the trades descriptions act should have come into play?

Back