Styling Painting the dash

Currently reading:
Styling Painting the dash

well white looks awesome lol , will get pics up soon

i'm considering dark grey for my dial surround, but im still not sure:confused:

It takes millions of coats though mate. when i was spraying mine , i used three layers of plastic primer first , and even still the paint just absorbed or ran off the plastic for the first five or so layers lol

yerp sanded down for a key , and even gave it a slight key before paint... was only spraying light sprays but it just basically dissapeard lol

But anywayyyyy......

DSC00796.jpg

DSC00797.jpg

DSC00802.jpg

DSC00806.jpg

DSC00807.jpg

It most prob will , but its not thatttt bad , only got the sun blaring onto it there. Cuz its an awesome day! (and im sat at a pc :( ) only cost me twenty quid :D

yer its only viynl , so will peel straight off with some heat applied , dash surround will just need painting black

yerp sanded down for a key , and even gave it a slight key before paint... was only spraying light sprays but it just basically dissapeard lol

But anywayyyyy......

DSC00806.jpg

DSC00807.jpg

Ooooh I likey!! (y) Where did you get this done? Did they say how long it's supposed to last? Am seriously considering this now I've seen your pix!!

shud really last forever chap , its only a sticker lol

got it done at my local signwriters :) have a look in the yellow pages and give them a call

Back