General Ordered

Currently reading:
General Ordered

:)

I'm lucky to live in a very nice part of the UK :)

This is what our street looks like in the winter :) During the autumn the woods on the hillside turn all sort of fantastic colours.
2ynmem9.jpg

This is about 2 minutes drive from home
547749_10151139528230189_1676725744_n.jpg

here's my dearly departed 406 on my favourite bit of road in the whole world
345_44846880188_9305_n.jpg

This is a recent picture I took just near a reservoir I ride around regularly :)
2dhgoyr.jpg

I always get slightly confused when people ask me why I moved from Australia to the UK :)

Nice pics! beats central london in many respects! i am surprised though maxi, no winter tires in all that snow? this must have been before you converted!

Nice pics! beats central london in many respects! i am surprised though maxi, no winter tires in all that snow? this must have been before you converted!

It was. The 500 was useless in that weather. I could have got it down the road but it would never have made it back up to it was as good as useless......

Panda looks great.

Doesn't she just? :) If it was a later car with the nicer darker grey interior I'd probably want to keep it forever and ever :) Took the 500 for a driver today to the place where I usually go mountain biking (taking the Panda obviously) and it was a bit annoying having to slow down for potholes and the like where the Panda usually just breezes over them.

Worth it for the view though! :p

553682_10151255847725189_522768593_n.jpg

Worth it for the view though! :p

553682_10151255847725189_522768593_n.jpg

That's stunning... You do seem to have found the best part of England (ahem, Wales?) for scenery... I've been to places in Australia that were very Wild West (Mackay, Orange...) and it's hard to think of anywhere in Melbourne or Sydney that looks like your street...! I can see why people ask the question but the reality is that you've found somewhere very nice to live... I expect you notice the sun's a lot weaker and lower in the sky, though. Must be nice not having to put sunscreen on.

-Alex

Last edited:
MOT time again, getting it done at the council depot because they're not ****s. Think it should pass with an advisory for significantly corroded exhaust

Quite interesting watching your car being MOT'd and worrying at the same time. This and the service that inevitably gets done only if a car passes it's MOT will be the only attention most cars will get these days.......

Back