• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, no - I ment these! ;)

You can only eat them in the desert you know :p

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 47
As this is a Christmas do, here is a cracker joke.

Q. Why would you never starve in the desert?

A. Because of the sand which is there!

With jokes like that it could be a long lunch :)

Tony,

Liz and I would like the following Menu choices from the Xmas set menu:

Starters
1 x Goats cheese
1 x Soup

Main Courses
2 x Turkey

Dessert
2 x Cheese cake

Any ideas on the price of the set menu?

See you Sunday

Tony,

Liz and I would like the following Menu choices from the Xmas set menu:

Starters
1 x Goats cheese
1 x Soup

Main Courses
2 x Turkey

Dessert
2 x Cheese cake

Any ideas on the price of the set menu?

See you Sunday

Hi Jason, it's at the top of the menu. I made a bit of a mess of the first one I uploaded (thanks Mel for pointing that out) so hopefully the one below is more legible. (y)

Looking forward to meeting you both, at least I should remember your wife's name as it is the same as mine, (wife that is, not me.)

Mel hasn't asked me to do any name badges yet so I'm take the bull by the horns and do them anyway, just to help the initial introductions.

No worries Tony, I think we have met before... I came along by myself and some of us drove through a brook that was the size of a river!

I like the idea of name badges, I am rubbish with names!

Mel hasn't asked me to do any name badges yet so I'm take the bull by the horns and do them anyway, just to help the initial introductions.

Thanks, I completely forgot! Mind you, no name badges needed, can be known as 'that dumb blonde in the corner' (long story... almost called the police as forgot where I parked in the multistory car park, parking attendant who helped me locate the 'stolen vehicle' laughed his behind off!:eek:)

No worries Tony, I think we have met before... I came along by myself and some of us drove through a brook that was the size of a river!

Thanks, I completely forgot! Mind you, no name badges needed, can be known as 'that dumb blonde in the corner' (long story... almost called the police as forgot where I parked in the multistory car park, parking attendant who helped me locate the 'stolen vehicle' laughed his behind off!:eek:)

Mel, looking at the weather forecast it seems we will have plenty of pub time so long stories are not a problem. :)

@Jason, that brook might possibly be a river by Sunday, good job we're using a different route this time. :eek:

Just a heads up as to the current status for Sunday.

Alphacos - Chris and Jean
Booklady - Tracy and Pete
Engineering500 - Jason and Liz
Red Bubble - Elaine and Caroline
Sadgit - Rob and Julie
Yellowluigi - Kisrty and Mark
Grimwau - Tony and Liz

I expect you are all aware of the fact that Mel was hit from behind when she had to brake suddenly to avoid a stationary vehicle parked on a bend. Her AGP is being repaired as we speak and if she has her received her courtesy car or can avail herself of another vehicle she is hoping to still make it on Sunday, so fingers and legs crossed.

There is an outside chance that we might be joined by Franda at the Green Dragon for coffee and if RUI is not otherwise engaged he will also try to make it.

Look forward to seeing you all on the day and hopefully the rain will hold off so we can get some photos so wrap up warm. (y)

Weather forecast looking good for Sunday!
Bonus is I will need to clean car on Sat so will have to miss going shopping, it's like winning the lotto!

Good news people! I'll be joining you on Sunday, providing you can bear the sight of the big ugly Volvo ;) I'll try to hide, but its not easy with that monstrosity! :eek:

Really please you can still make it :)

Unlike on the Beaulieu trip, when you kindly let me drive your Abarth :devil: I think I will pass on any loan offers this time :D

Good news people! I'll be joining you on Sunday, providing you can bear the sight of the big ugly Volvo ;) I'll try to hide, but its not easy with that monstrosity! :eek:

That's great news.Mark spoke to the Green Dragon yesterday and all ok for coffee at 10.00am xx

Back