Technical Connect which leads to get AUX in

Currently reading:
Technical Connect which leads to get AUX in

calledk

I buyed this cable.. See pic

And I connected it as show on another pic..

Its connected to the right side sockets seen from the back.. Iam not sure if i got the prober cable

I marked on the picture which pins it connect to

I dont understand this blue wire, it males a shortcut from pin data in and out

There is comming no sound... If i connect phone.. Only display AUX on radio

What is wrong?

Attachments

• 20240302_122135.jpg
    20240302_122135.jpg
    598.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 20240302_125822.jpg
    20240302_125822.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 33
Cut the blue cable, it's not required yes it's in the correct position, will only work on pre 2010 radios, Blaupunkt won't work on Bosch
If you press cd do you get cd, then press, aux? Note there's a separate volume control (input) for line in

Cut the blue cable, it's not required yes it's in the correct position, will only work on pre 2010 radios, Blaupunkt won't work on Bosch
If you press cd do you get cd, then press, aux? Note there's a separate volume control (input) for line in
Thanks for answer

Its a 2008 car, the radio has a Blaupunkt sticker

Yes if i push the cd buttom.. I first get cd then aux

The separate volume.. Is when iam on aux and push the +/- on the right buttoms?

When i surfed around i just saw other cable.. Which should be connected on the opposit pins... So i was confused.. Maybe its for newer models?

Yes should be correct cable but not sure why it's got the jumper wire, ours does not and works 2009 car, the separate volume control is via the menu on the radio not the normal volume up down can't quite remember
I would cut the blue wire, the other side of the connector socket is the amplifier output, the cental connection is the phone input

I have bought a bluetooth module that has only the 3 wires to pin 18/19/20 of that connector. I also added power, so I can pair my Iphone with the module. But whithout the jumper wire I gues I'm not able to activate Aux.
altough I press on de CD button, I'm not having AUX.

I buyed this cable.. See pic

And I connected it as show on another pic..

Its connected to the right side sockets seen from the back.. Iam not sure if i got the prober cable

I marked on the picture which pins it connect to

I dont understand this blue wire, it males a shortcut from pin data in and out

There is comming no sound... If i connect phone.. Only display AUX on radio

What is wrong?
please can you post details of your radio ? sw and model ?

please can you post details of your radio ? sw and model ?
I have made a picture of the radio in my Fiat 500 lounge.
Can I just short the pins Data in and Data out to activate AUX connection or should I put a resistor in the lead between the both pins to prefent short circuit but establish a signal?
IMG_8328.JPEG

Today I tried my jumper wire. First with 2k ohm
Then 1k ohm resistor then 0,5 k ohm.
No AUX available. The last try was just to short data-in with data-out. Then also nothing happend. Next step is to use a bluetooth unit that also has a CD changer emulator.

Hope some one else has experience with activating the AUX function in the standard Bosch radio.

The bosch unit seems difficult to use the aux in, looking at the pins I do wonder what the "switching" pin does I've highlighted in red, the others are line ( L+R plus ground) in and data, so it's either ground the pin or V+ high, you could try grounding it to start with or via 2k resistor to 12v? This is only a guess

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240419_201312_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419_201312_Samsung Internet.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 2
Back