General My 500 meets snow for the first time

Currently reading:
General My 500 meets snow for the first time

I was in Bournemouth at the weekend, and I think we walked along there too on Saturday. Is that where there's a Harry Ramsdens at the end?

It wasnt raining when we were there, but it was REALLY cold and windy. I was glad I took my thick jacket!

That's the Bournemouth end, where we should have gone really as it was so windy at Sandbanks and the promenade is too short there and so we had to go on the windy bay side instead.

yeah it stopped raining whilst we were out but had been raining earlier on sunday morning - I kept hoping that it would just rain all afternoon so we didn't have to go out for a walk but no such luck lol

I was in Bournemouth at the weekend, and I think we walked along there too on Saturday. Is that where there's a Harry Ramsdens at the end?

It wasnt raining when we were there, but it was REALLY cold and windy. I was glad I took my thick jacket!

Rob, Harry Ramsden is by Bournemouth Pier, Sandbanks is a mile or so further down the coast where all the rich people live.

ps. Heidi, your'e too quick for me tonight.

...and if you do, will you pay for my new 500 pleeeeze? :worship:

Oh how I wish I lived at Sandbanks but we live in surburbia not designer flat area LOL - there is a really derelict property that overlooks both the beach and the bay and hubbie and I were saying we couldn't even afford to buy the derelict property let alone build on it! ha ha.

(sorry for being so quick Grim - it's dead quiet at work so I'm on the net all the time :D)

Back