General JTD Battery cover

Currently reading:
General JTD Battery cover

french bean

Bye Stilo, Hello Doblo
JTD battery shroud

Anyone know where I can get a replacement battery shroud that goes over the battery and associated electrics for sensible money. Quoted £47.00 by a mani dealer which seems a bit excessive for a large piece of injection moulded pastic. Vehicle's a 54 plate JTD MW. Cheers.

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Re: JTD battery shroud

Thanks for the info but unfortunately the Stilo has a unique design because it has connecters etc sitting directly on top of the battery, don't think any generic piece will fit. Did look at ebay for stilo items and shop4parts to no avail.

Re: JTD battery shroud

Thanks for the info but unfortunately the Stilo has a unique design because it has connecters etc sitting directly on top of the battery, don't think any generic piece will fit. Did look at ebay for stilo items and shop4parts to no avail.

Have they got a phone number because the punto does have a cover similar to the stilo so it may actually fit. Let me know because that carbon would look good with my tint and tinted sunstrip. Bloody good price in comparrison to Fiats.

During the work I had done recently my so-called mate ripped the battery cover off, now I dont have one.

Should I cover the battery/fuses or is it ok as it is?

Also, anyone know where I can get a cover and the tool to take the bolts out?

During the work I had done recently my so-called mate ripped the battery cover off, now I dont have one.

Should I cover the battery/fuses or is it ok as it is?

Also, anyone know where I can get a cover and the tool to take the bolts out?

Cover - try these stilos on ebay for breaking:

STILO1 STILO2 STILO3 STILO4

Bolts - spanner??

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
excellent, been looking for a battery cover as well! if you have any luck with more than 1 dave, give us a shout! :)
i got a price from local main dealer of £50, so should be less than that!

Last edited:
JTD Battery Cover

my new JTD doesn't have a battery cover, is there anywhere i can get a new one from, also i can only see two holes to screw it into which are both on the one side of the housing, so m guessing a part has broken off so i may need the entire battery housing to.

im guessing the most probablr source is a dealer but is there somewhere else i can get fiat parts?, i may also be looking for some gaskets soon if i get aroung to cleaing the egr valve.

cheers

Back