General Joined The 500 Club

Currently reading:
General Joined The 500 Club

chrislee

Hi folks, not been around for a while - not since I sold my Fiat Scudo van a couple or 3 years back.

It's my better half's birthday soon so I've just gone and put a deposit down on an 11 reg, 500 Twinair Plus in Midnight Indigo Blue.

16 inch, black alloys and leather seats - it looks really nice. I hope she'll be pleased!! (y)

Pick it up on Wednesday.

Chris

Welcome back!
Love the Twinair model. I have a TA but not the plus.
I bet your partner will be delighted.
Here's mine.
ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1377279757.978445.jpg
Done a few mods ; )
Need a pic of you TA when you pick it up too

Thanks for the welcome guys, I'll get some pictures up when we get it.

Yours looks nice in white with the black wheels. (y)

Chris

That's a cool looking 500 Squadrone.

Thanks & I bloody love it.

As I've said elsewhere, a third of the cylinders & BHP of two of our other cars but 100% of the fun.

I've had several small Fiats & lots of cars in general but this, pound for pound, is the best of them all.

I still shed a man tear when I think back to my Seicento Schumacher too:eek:

Ok folks, picked the car up yesterday and the missus is over the moon with it. Has anybody any recommendations for some nice car mats for it?

Chris

Last edited:
Good luck with the new car - and buy the Fiat mats, they are better than most of the aftermarket jobs.

I agree... I got them from Fiat with the 500 logo stitched on it, looked very cool and lasted forever

I got my mats included when I bought my twinair lounge. Thought they looked a bit thin and flimsy at first, but 2+ years on they are wearing well and don't slip around. If they are too pricey, e-bay is a good source of tailored mats. I got some for our other car for £16 - ish. Fit perfectly, nice and thick, but showing signs of wear after a year.

Back