Iphone to work with Blue&Me

Currently reading:
Iphone to work with Blue&Me

£65! Jesus Christ. I know that's a good chunk off the RRP but still, that's a lot of money for a feature that should have been included by default.

I'll stick to mp3's on my memory stick.

Hi Chris i have just ordered a Fiat 500 Abarth which will be coming in November and would like to get the adapter ready for when i pick it up so i was woundering if you had any left.
Thanks Russ

If you want AAC music, an apple formatted device or DRM'd music you need the dongle.

If you only ever have mp3s then you will be ok without the dongle, assuming you DONT update to 5.4.

If you just want mp3 though just buy a memory stick LOL

Hi, sorry it has taken so long to get back to you on this.

Thanks for the info, however I have now decided to get an iphone 3GS rather then the ipod. I have this now and as thought does not work.

Again, it only has MP3's and all are DRM free. It is also windows formatted.

Can I just confirm that I this adapter will work with the news 3GS, and that I also need 5.4 software?

Also are these still available? And are they £65 ?

Thanks again

Right... sorry about this... as this has probably been posted a thousand times before. i want one of these iPod dongles (as i have a iPod Touch) Just need a few things cleared up :)

• As i have got most of my songs off iTunes, they are in ACC format, if i get this dongle will they play in ACC format or do i still need to convert them to MP3?
  • When the iPod is plugged in the USB, would i still be able to scroll through songs on my iPod? or is it going to be one very long playlist? i really hope i can still scroll through them :)

• Can i use the steering wheel buttons to skip through the songs still? and will they be in album and playlist order?
I apologise once again lol, as i bet some people answer these questions day in day out lol, thanks for ya help. would like some other 'handy info' on this subject if you have it :)

• Chris@Souls could ya please keep me in touch with stock avalabilty :) Thanks!
Thanks again!
Jamie
59 plate 1.4 8v Glory White GP with A/C :D

Hi all,

I have one in stock this morning.
First to call can have it at £65 inc post within the UK!

Hello Chris,

my name is Francisco, and I'm from Brazil, I recently bought a punto, with all the trills and frills. It's a fantastic car and the blue & me system is awesome. Considering I own an Iphone, I found out that the USB does not work with the phone, and by googling around I found this forum.

So, to my conclusion, if you are still selling this item, is it possible to ship it to one eager and excited brazillian punto driver?

Thank you very much, please do reply, even to say a simple no.

My best regards,

Hello Chris,

my name is Francisco, and I'm from Brazil, I recently bought a punto, with all the trills and frills. It's a fantastic car and the blue & me system is awesome. Considering I own an Iphone, I found out that the USB does not work with the phone, and by googling around I found this forum.

So, to my conclusion, if you are still selling this item, is it possible to ship it to one eager and excited brazillian punto driver?

Thank you very much, please do reply, even to say a simple no.

My best regards,

Hi, I can do it posted to Brazil for £75.

Cheers

Chris

Back