General I'm coming back to Fiat

Currently reading:
General I'm coming back to Fiat

Nope all standard fit.
Plain looking Dynamic or incredible looking and handling Sport? Not a hard decision for me....

I'm 21 with no claims etc and my insurance cost £620!(y)

Who are you insured with?!!! Im 26, 5 years no claims and i just paid £880 for my 2008 tjet (150) dynamic!

Also gone are the days of putting my mum on it to bring the price down!

Nope all standard fit.
Plain looking Dynamic or incredible looking and handling Sport? Not a hard decision for me....

No they are not Standard fit on the Sport!

You find me 5 Sports currently for sale on the internet with all of those bits of kit fitted, its unlikely as they're only optional, you might find the odd one with this and that, but not the same kit though out to match the Dynamic.

Lmao insurance isn't too bad for me. It's a LOT more than yours though. Mine for a 09 1.4 t-jet was £1,260 fully comp. but that's for me a 23 year old without no claims (I've got no accidents I've just never had my own insurance to build up any no claim), I'm a named driver because its just cheaper that way. The Missus is 27 and is the main/owner she's got 2 years no claim but does have a 50/50 claim from a year ago (1st year was protected) I've had my licence 4 years she's had hers 5 and we do have my daughter to put on the insurance and like I said previously I live in a rather crap area. Both out licenses are perfectly clean. the 50/50 claim was to go our way but unfortunately the guy that hit the Missus was lucky there was no witnesses and because of this, he made up a story and it had to go 50/50 as it was his word against hers and the damage to the cars wasn't enought to prove our story unfortunately. either way I see it as £600 each which all in all isnt bad really. i just pay it annually out of the savings account so it isn't so evil on the monthly bills lmao. But that's the price I have to pay. Ain't no way around it. It's actually cheaper than my megane. And the megane was cheaper than the Grande so it's getting better for me. Lmao

Out of curiosity is the turbo good in the t-jet? I have a 1.6 VVT megane. Reckon it will be slower, same or faster? I don't mind if its slower but it only seems to have a few BHP less than my megane. I think the megane has either 115 BHP or 127 lmao. There the two figures I've found and I can't work out which is right lmao.

Thats with Aviva. 4 years no claims, mum and her partner as additional drivers.

And you're the named driver? If so, that's a great price, you must also live in a good area! If i registered my bravo to my parent's home address it came out at £490 on a moneysupermarket search! But it's not worth the risk so i just coughed up the extra.

Out of curiosity is the turbo good in the t-jet? I have a 1.6 VVT megane. Reckon it will be slower, same or faster? I don't mind if its slower but it only seems to have a few BHP less than my megane. I think the megane has either 115 BHP or 127 lmao. There the two figures I've found and I can't work out which is right lmao.

The T-Jet comes with 120 or 150bhp, the 150 will probably probably feel a bit quicker. The Sport in 'sport' mode allows more boost between 2-4k rpm which although makes no difference to max power, does boost in gear acceleration. Coupled with the sharper throttle the sport mode gives, it does feel a bit more urgent.

And you're the named driver? If so, that's a great price, you must also live in a good area! If i registered my bravo to my parent's home address it came out at £490 on a moneysupermarket search! But it's not worth the risk so i just coughed up the extra.

Yep, I have always been the named driver since I passed my test. Think my post code is in the A bracket so that must help alot!:D

I have a 120 T-Jet. have driven a 2.0 Civic & I can feel the Bravo eats the sushi anytime,not to mention a 1.6 Megane

seeing as we are on insurance, my dynamic in Ireland is €350 a year to insure and only €200 excess with protected no claims, im 24 with 2yrs no claims, it was £2500 in the UK with a £750 excess, just goes to show how bad insurance has gotten in the UK

Still kinda love my bravo, few niggles and bits need swapping, but its going strong, 5yrs old and 68K on the clock :D

Just to throw this in here, but I was 20, 3yrs ncb and paid £490 for my 90s insurance, with coilovers and wheels declared :)

I'm £330ish this year for my Fabia, so I'd strongly disagree that insurance is bad here.

Message posted while sitting in the Skoda garage for the 5th time in nine months...and someone once said it was FIATS that were unreliable...

Just to throw this in here, but I was 20, 3yrs ncb and paid £490 for my 90s insurance, with coilovers and wheels declared :)

I'm £330ish this year for my Fabia, so I'd strongly disagree that insurance is bad here.

Message posted while sitting in the Skoda garage for the 5th time in nine months...and someone once said it was FIATS that were unreliable...

What postcode though mate! ;)

Back