Here it is, officially the new Panda

Currently reading:
Here it is, officially the new Panda

What's wrong with you people?!!? Where is my new Multipla WITH 6 SEATS? 3 in Front Row,3 in the back row please!

Now that was a family car!!

Please make one again, I will have to keep my actual one until you do. Don't force me to buy a Tesla with 7 seats instead.

If it wasn't for the opinion of "ugliness" some people unfortunately scream out loud when they see the Multipla, I'd be good if You just slapped the batteries where the CNG tanks are, and put one or two electric motors in it. But since I wish You success, don't make it look "ugly" (whatever that means).

The Multipla is genius!! Please, pretty please make a new one!!!! I can't be the only one needing such a perfect car (ok, I'm exaggerating, there are few things and concepts which should be thought over in the interior)
Contact me if you need help with it, the previous designer would have needed some help, undoubtedly.

Bye for now

The multipla's main fault was the rear windows were a finger trap for children

Must depend on the version, maybe the changed something in the later versions, all my children still have 10 fingers.

Some strange beasties there. Looks like they're intending to do the same with Panda as they've done with 500, make several models of different sizes, with a family look.
Nice to see there are hybrid and pure ICE models there, not just electric.

My youngest daughter who drives Daffo the bright yellow Panda 169! Her reaction to this "thing"??

No!!............. (stunned disbelief)
Thats not a Panda.

Thats an abomination.

It mirrors part of my thought process which unfortunately is totally unprintable in respect of the fete that would become the "designer" if I had a magic wand. Hate it doesnt come close. I think the term strange beasties is also very appropriate and much more in keeping with polite society. However I think my awful language resulting from nearly 20 years in the refuse industry seems in this case so appropriate.

In this case this is a fake, thank the Lord. The actual new Panda is supposed to be scheduled to be unveiled in July.

Like many car magazines tretment of Non German makes, I suspect this is another of their thinly veiled attempts to wreck anything no made in Germany even before it hits the market. You can guarantee it will be reported as not riding as well or handling as well as the german equivalents, and being belwo par in everything buy stying. The quality of the inernal components is also not up to class norms. The fact that my 250,000 miles driving Fiats has shown them to be really quite extra ordinarily well made and reliable far beyond my experience with german cars is quite beside hte point. WHat irritates me is the fact that, for instance wiht the PAnda 4x4 its very very plain ot see that most of the reviews are written by people who have not drivern the car. The errors and inaccuracies in the reports are so extreme that is theonly fasible possibility that exp,ains them. They can even describe models fitted with climate control for example. I have now owned some 94 cars and driven a really enormous mileage, and I think I can speak with some authority. I have been trying to work out exactly how many different cars I have driven let alone ridden in, and the number is beyond counting. I just wish the reporting was real. One things sure. I NEVER believe what motoring jounalists say and whatever atrociteis Starlentills throw out badged as aPanda I will try them along with the opposition before any additions are made to the fleet, and then probably buy something else.

Last edited:
My youngest daughter who drives Daffo the bright yellow Panda 169! Her reaction to this "thing"??

No!!............. (stunned disbelief)
Thats not a Panda.

Thats an abomination.

It mirrors part of my thought process which unfortunately is totally unprintable in respect of the fete that would become the "designer" if I had a magic wand. Hate it doesnt come close. I think the term strange beasties is also very appropriate and much more in keeping with polite society. However I think my awful language resulting from nearly 20 years in the refuse industry seems in this case so appropriate.

In this case this is a fake, thank the Lord. The actual new Panda is supposed to be scheduled to be unveiled in July.

Like many car magazines tretment of Non German makes, I suspect this is another of their thinly veiled attempts to wreck anything no made in Germany even before it hits the market. You can guarantee it will be reported as not riding as well or handling as well as the german equivalents, and being belwo par in everything buy stying. The quality of the inernal components is also not up to class norms. The fact that my 250,000 miles driving Fiats has shown them to be really quite extra ordinarily well made and reliable far beyond my experience with german cars is quite beside hte point. WHat irritates me is the fact that, for instance wiht the PAnda 4x4 its very very plain ot see that most of the reviews are written by people who have not drivern the car. The errors and inaccuracies in the reports are so extreme that is theonly fasible possibility that exp,ains them. They can even describe models fitted with climate control for example. I have now owned some 94 cars and driven a really enormous mileage, and I think I can speak with some authority. I have been trying to work out exactly how many different cars I have driven let alone ridden in, and the number is beyond counting. I just wish the reporting was real. One things sure. I NEVER believe what motoring jounalists say and whatever atrociteis Starlentills throw out badged as aPanda I will try them along with the opposition before any additions are made to the fleet, and then probably buy something else.
You’re spot on. It’s not just Fiat. Even a lot of the Japanese stuff on the market, which is categorically superior to anything German in the reliability department, will be shot down at every turn. I used to think it was just at Fiat / similar brands.

Mat Watson is one of the worst, he’s totally bought out by the German makers. Some of the stupidest video premises as well in recent years.

It’s usually telling when you watch real owners reviews or small independent review channels and compare what they say. It’s closer to reality. For example, all the motoring press called the CT ‘boring and underpowered and basically a Prius’, clearly looking at some sheet of paper and drawing conclusions based on prejudice. Owners and more in depth / longer term reviewers will give you more useful pros and cons of it.

It’s German brands, or increasingly, the Korean brands too. Sponsored content is the term. Not to be confused with real, interesting, accurate car journalism which seems to be hard to find these days.

As I say now, say what you want about Fiat, but it’s a business and a business don’t keep producing a car if it doesn’t make business sense, if it isn’t selling. And people don’t buy them without a strong conviction that it’s a suitably better choice than the alternatives that exist out there. And the verdict is… real consumers couldn’t care a less about the badge, or vague ‘fun to drive’ metrics and a lot of them still couldn’t care a less about ‘resale value’. simply something that’ll drive, serve well and be hassle free. Something you won’t find German or Korean without needing to change bearings or tolerate clutch plates made out of biscuit. Don’t even get me started on ‘MG’…

You’re spot on. It’s not just Fiat. Even a lot of the Japanese stuff on the market, which is categorically superior to anything German in the reliability department, will be shot down at every turn. I used to think it was just at Fiat / similar brands.

Mat Watson is one of the worst, he’s totally bought out by the German makers. Some of the stupidest video premises as well in recent years.

It’s usually telling when you watch real owners reviews or small independent review channels and compare what they say. It’s closer to reality. For example, all the motoring press called the CT ‘boring and underpowered and basically a Prius’, clearly looking at some sheet of paper and drawing conclusions based on prejudice. Owners and more in depth / longer term reviewers will give you more useful pros and cons of it.

It’s German brands, or increasingly, the Korean brands too. Sponsored content is the term. Not to be confused with real, interesting, accurate car journalism which seems to be hard to find these days.

As I say now, say what you want about Fiat, but it’s a business and a business don’t keep producing a car if it doesn’t make business sense, if it isn’t selling. And people don’t buy them without a strong conviction that it’s a suitably better choice than the alternatives that exist out there. And the verdict is… real consumers couldn’t care a less about the badge, or vague ‘fun to drive’ metrics and a lot of them still couldn’t care a less about ‘resale value’. simply something that’ll drive, serve well and be hassle free. Something you won’t find German or Korean without needing to change bearings or tolerate clutch plates made out of biscuit. Don’t even get me started on ‘MG’…
And, dont get me wrong the Germnas do build some good machines and excellent engineering. But we dont all want an Audi or A BM. Personally I think the image they carry is sow awful I wouldnt be seen dead in either of them good as they may be. I dont even want people who visit parking them on my drive I think the image is so toxic. Give me a Jaguar any day of the week. I dont mind people thinking Im a tight git who won't pay for drinks unless forced.... cos I would be if I bought any drinks. AT the moment, Im a Fiat man and if I carry a wallet its empty!

Panda OLD - NEW-1.jpeg
Panda OLD - NEW-2.jpeg
Panda OLD - NEW-3.jpeg
Panda OLD - NEW-4.jpeg

I can't wait to see the new ones on the road and the pricing / drivetrain choices. If they have an auto, dare I say, I could be back over to Fiat in the future! This shows that Fiat has a lot more say and design influence than some of us originally feared with Stellantis.

I can't wait to see the new ones on the road and the pricing / drivetrain choices. If they have an auto, dare I say, I could be back over to Fiat in the future! This shows that Fiat has a lot more say and design influence than some of us originally feared with Stellantis.
The best spy shots are very like centoventi but actually better. why bigger every time though? 4x4 Ive seen I hate to admit looks good.

Back