Is that a…

Currently reading:
Is that a…

Hadn’t seen the advert TBH. Is that what it is?

Attachments

• IMG_9769.png
    IMG_9769.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_9766.png
    IMG_9766.png
    517.6 KB · Views: 40
Think it’s filmed in South America, and there was a version of 125 made there, but can only find pictures of 125 with single round headlight, rather than rectangular…
Thought it could also be ‘locally’ built VAG but can’t find any similar looking vehicles

Think it’s filmed in South America, and there was a version of 125 made there, but can only find pictures of 125 with single round headlight, rather than rectangular…
Thought it could also be ‘locally’ built VAG but can’t find any similar looking vehicles
I think its a Lada with the rectangular headlight

I think its a Lada with the rectangular headlight
The Riva.
I sold one in the 1980s all road legal to a Russian sailor for the asking price, he told me on the way back home on cargo ships they would strip all the parts of to sell for a good profit and kick the shell over the side into the sea!

It’s definitely not a 131, I had three, it’s not any of the three slight remodels and isn’t a seat, tofas, or the Egyptian one. It’s not a Lada either

Certainly has shades of it from the front but definitely not from the back…the South American made fiats often had different noses and tails as they got older, but I’ve struggled to find pictures with any similarities

Back