Here it is, officially the new Panda

Currently reading:
Here it is, officially the new Panda

I’ve had a dozen Classic Panda’s, including my current Selecta, which I’ve now bought twice 😀
And a trio of MK3’s.

It’s ok, I’m receiving help 🤣
The Panda Virus is mentioned in the Netherlands Fiat Panda Club site. It, and OPD (Obsessive Panda Disease) are untreatable maladies. You are beyond help and your only hope of a cure rests in deep space. Sufferers are however not dangerous just skint.

The first Panda I drove was a hire car in the canaries many years ago. It must have been a Mk 1 (not sure) as it had the deck chair seats and a similar dash.
I didn't think much of it at the time, although it did serve us well, but looking back I'd love one now.

It’s ok, I’m receiving help 🤣
No help needed, just an award, and our heartfelt praise.
The first Panda I drove was a hire car in the canaries many years ago. It must have been a Mk 1 (not sure) as it had the deck chair seats and a similar dash.
I didn't think much of it at the time, although it did serve us well, but looking back I'd love one now.
My first had the deckchair seats, surprisingly comfortable, even on long runs, and it did quite a few. (45k in 2 years) Gave a colleague a lift home once. After a few minutes, he remarked, "there's no BS in this car".

Back