Glitter cinq for sale!

Currently reading:
Glitter cinq for sale!

jamie86 said:
Which I could say i've only ever been pulled twice...

Way not to get pulled...

Drive a Laguna :D

I never even saw a police car when driving that :devil:

Nah think you meant to say you've only pulled twice :p ...Probably because of the laguna still :eek:

i`ve been "spoken" to in the first half half of putting the minilites on at the services :p

then we just spoke about insurance ie how much its costing and then what im doing to the car next :) hehe

Hellcat said:
If you do get pulled again Alaina after they have finished looking around your car ask them for a look around theirs! Comment on how it needs to be lowered, that the lights are a nice touch.. See if you can get a look under the bonnet and ask how fast it goes... :D

haha thats fab!! n il shine my torch at thier reflective graphics! xxx

Bad luck :( If it's happened a couple of times already, keep a diary of when you get pulled, who by and their reasons for doing so. If it keeps on happening and you are feeling harrassed, make a complaint and it will all magically go away ;) It's happened to a few people round here.

Also, at a few of our cruises, the police have brought along their vans and Evo to show off, bonnet up, blue lights on, amazing how teenage lads suddenly end up like little kids again playing in a police car!

Back