Glitter cinq for sale!

Currently reading:
Glitter cinq for sale!

not quite but thats the way i feel!
i got pulled by cops again!!!!
:mad:
followed me home, put flashers on, alaina bangs head off steering wheel!

" so whos cars this?" MINE!!!!
shines torch over every bloody part of car!
"hmm huge wheels does insurance know?" YES!

His partner pipes up " im sure i pulled this car last week?" YES U DID!

then they go into full conversation how he not seen it about, is the bad boy legal? why u got 1 wiper? how long it been modded?

admires the paint as shines torch at it!
then says cheers for lettin us have a look n will look out for me in future!
bloody cheek!!!
xxx

so i've heard you get pulled alot with a modded car by the local cops but apparently after awhile they leave you be, i got pulled 6 times in 2 weeks so take that! i did have white light comming from my rear tho as mt rear cluster was smashed in but no fine :D one of those was also a speeding offence and turned into a drug search, i think the officer felt silly for accusing me of being a druggie to let me off with a warning :eek:

tbh they just wanted a look, first question was
" so what is it?"

didnt give me any warnings coulndt pull me up on nefin then sed thanks for lettin us have a look
n to top it all off sed see ya later ( bloody hope not!)
soz for havin a moan but just pissed off n rather shocked!
xxx

bulldog5046 said:
so i've heard you get pulled alot with a modded car by the local cops but apparently after awhile they leave you be, i got pulled 6 times in 2 weeks so take that! i did have white light comming from my rear tho as mt rear cluster was smashed in but no fine :D one of those was also a speeding offence and turned into a drug search, i think the officer felt silly for accusing me of being a druggie to let me off with a warning :eek:

or it could be that you look like 12 year old whos gone joyriding:p

LOL, didn't I tell you Aliana, I think everyone else did to :p

It will happen again and again until they are familiar with you in the area or they get bored of doing it.

When I left the street cruise tonight, on of the cars had an accident in Neasden, I didn't see it happen, only the aftermath, but because my car is modded to as I was directed by police past the accident two bobbies on the side with their arms folded were clocking me hard, I wasn't being paronoid, my boss who was with me saw it too and confirmed to me were they really must like you around here :p

Not meaning to sound heartless but get used to it luv ;)

Hmm ive heard this story already cant think where :chin:

Unlucky babe x x x

Rozzers suck man..in my clio, i was followed and pulled constantly... once for "being a young lad out at night" well my mates are hardly likely to be in a nightclub in the afternoon are they...
Now, the stilo, not too badly modded... so I've only been pulled twice... (in a year) the first was for going down a hill that had speed cameras, and they said i used my brakes excessively, so I was obviously not in control of my car.
The second I was kinda cruising past a road in my local town, and I saw a police car, and suddenly came back to life, so I hit my brakes (that's the first thing, not sure if i'm speeding, but better safe than sorry), i didn't nose dive or anything, just that they saw my brake lights on as I passed them, so they switched on the blues... "is this your car..." bearing in mind they were reading my drivers license, and had just got the response from the radio saying it was, "got a nice job have you"... what the f'ck has it got to do with you, not like it's a damn ferrarri...so, result of that one, they gave me a producer.. I showed them my full (including paper) license. My certificate of insurance. And my Owners Papers... they said there was a problem with the certificate, Tesco's had put the page number on the bottom of the certificate as it's the 2nd of 3 pages that they send you, others don't mean anything...so they made me produce those 2 other pieces of paper, one saying welcome to tesco's insurance the other some drivel about the glossary of terms... and for anyone that knows the area, they made me go to Dewsbury police station, wherer there's no bloody parking (cept for Rozzer)!

If you do get pulled again Alaina after they have finished looking around your car ask them for a look around theirs! Comment on how it needs to be lowered, that the lights are a nice touch.. See if you can get a look under the bonnet and ask how fast it goes... :D

Back