General General Panda thoughts

Currently reading:
General General Panda thoughts

Do we know those cars in the background?
$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Photo 2 & 3 Mk1 Madagaskar?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Classic-a...821?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item19fc7bfa3d

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
But there was no mention of it being for sale :cry:

True. :shrug:

I guess the only way to find out if something's for sale is to ask. There's a couple of Panda's I'd sell if the right person asked, but they aren't actually for sale as such.

Looks like there's a bit of bodywork needed though - you wouldn't have wanted the hassle John ;)

True. :shrug:

I guess the only way to find out if something's for sale is to ask. There's a couple of Panda's I'd sell if the right person asked, but they aren't actually for sale as such.

Looks like there's a bit of bodywork needed though - you wouldn't have wanted the hassle John ;)

I guess.. But it was a Madagascar :cry:

Ah well, someone has already sold the 4x4 I was after :(

There perhaps may be another in the pipeline tho.. :chin:

Last edited:
It came up on eBay with a BIN price, so I pressed the button.
If you have a search you`ll be able to find it:) I think the photos in the advert were few years old as it looks much worse now.
It`s really solid underneath and has never been welded, but the outside is a different story. The paint is literally peeling off all over the place.
Here is a photo of it when it was delivered.

It came up on eBay with a BIN price, so I pressed the button.
If you have a search you`ll be able to find it:) I think the photos in the advert were few years old as it looks much worse now.
It`s really solid underneath and has never been welded, but the outside is a different story. The paint is literally peeling off all over the place.
Here is a photo of it when it was delivered.

Good find of it is solid underneath! Well done!

Panda 1000 S at the Newark autojumble today, was that anybody from here?

Last edited:
Good find of it is solid underneath! Well done!
Looks like I will have to sell the Madagascar, so I thought I`ll mention it here first.
I`m just looking to recover what I paid for it.
Here is the link to the original advert.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-Pand...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
Comes with two brand new doors and a rear n/s quarter panel.
It will be sold as is less the front bull bar(it`s not original to the car anyway).
This is not for the faint hearted as the bodywork needs a fair bit of attention. It`s structurally very solid however and never been welded or bodged. The interior is beautiful and I had it running off an external feed. The engine sounded sweet.
If anyone is interested, just let me know.
I will do an advert later on and put it in the classifieds.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back