General General Panda thoughts

Currently reading:
General General Panda thoughts

fiat-panda-trekking-1-front-cornering.jpg

Perfect colour :worship:

Grats on everything, will have to invite me round for a potter at some point :)

yeah that car port would be most awesome for those times when its raining, but you can still work on cars :D wish i had a car port :/

what car gets the garage though?

None of them - it's for my spares/ alloy wheel collection!

The Y10 gets first dibs on the car port - and most of whatever else is being worked on it's 6mtrs long though only 2.44 wide .;)

Panda thought of the day - hey I can get good mpg from a Panda!! In this case it's the scraggy red 1.2 mk3 4x4 with 112k on the clock.

30 mile trip evidence! I did get caught in a funeral cortège for a few miles which may have assisted slightly, but the rest was proper driving at "normal" speeds. I realise Most Easterly Pandas gets 81mpg but he had to buy a Pious to do it & I suspect that will lose slightly more in depreciation than I will on my £1500 4x4 :devil:

I wonder if I can be bothered to try an economy tank - nah even today I hoofed it through Aylesbury to carve through the traffic.... ;)

14.19 mpg ain't,t very good is it.
Dave

Very true! :)

In a truly weird coincidence though (which I hadn't noticed!) the mk3 Panda readout will go up to 141.9 mpg!!!!

Aside from the odd coincidence, I do wonder why the Abarth will go to 99.9mpg but the Panda to 141.9 - I like order & the Abarth one is logical - not the Panda though...... :confused:

Yeah can't blame you for 'Hoofing' it through Aylesbury. Foot down no stopping I say.

By the way Vern and I both get a regular 52 MPG from our Terra's; up hill, down dale town and motorway. It almost gets tedious...........

In fact not wishing to stretch a point, BUT I haven't had a working fuel gauge for 6 months. Mileage is so predictable that I just calculate 80 miles to the £10's worth. My van cost £300 by the way and drags all my tools about.:slayer:

Last edited:
Yeah can't blame you for 'Hoofing' it through Aylesbury. Foot down no stopping I say.

You obviously haven't been here recently, the roads are shot and so crowded you can't get much speed up and then have to stop at the next set of bl00dy lights.

And to be honest the only good view of Hornchurch is the one in the rear view mirror :p

Back