General flashing stilo lights

Currently reading:
General flashing stilo lights

chucky101

when unlocking your stilo does its light flash on and off like other cars do? because all mine does it turn the interior light on. thanks

What year is your stilo? Mine is a 53 plate and mine does, but i beleive that some dont? Someone else will shead some more light on this.

Last edited:
What year is your stilo? Mine is 1 53 plate and mine does, but i beleive that some dont? Someone else will shead some more light on this.

mine is an 03 plate, i would really like to it, anyway that i could get it to do so?

I doubt it, as i assume re-wiring would be neccessary, seems its not wired up to do so. Assuming that it isnt supposed to do it if you get me.

to get your indicators to flash with the remote, it has to be enabled via examiner. i had it done to mine.

just tell them to do it while its in for a service so you dont have to pay a fee for using examiner.

there is a fair bit of info on this if you use search (y)

to get your indicators to flash with the remote, it has to be enabled via examiner. i had it done to mine.

just tell them to do it while its in for a service so you dont have to pay a fee for using examiner.

there is a fair bit of info on this if you use search (y)

Sorry guys but what's examiner?

My lights didnt flash, got it done and cost me £75, bit of advice if they ask you 'do you want to wait' so NO took them no less than 3 hours to get it done.

Wouldnt of been to bad if there was something to look at it, or if they had a comfy sofa. They did off me a breakfast though :D

My lights didnt flash, got it done and cost me £75, bit of advice if they ask you 'do you want to wait' so NO took them no less than 3 hours to get it done.

Wouldnt of been to bad if there was something to look at it, or if they had a comfy sofa. They did off me a breakfast though :D

I think they're taking the P a little there. 3 hours to go into a menu system and select an option to activate...I don't think so. £75 also seems a bit steep as well to me :chin:

should take no more that a few minutes and standard examiner fee is around £40.

but since examiner is used during a service anyways, get it done then and you dont pay for it (y)

Back