Ebay advice urgently needed,,,

Currently reading:
Ebay advice urgently needed,,,

And get rid of this hiding bidders identities on auctions going over £100. Very hard to find shill bidders on auctions otherwise, but unlikely to happen as 'hidden' shill bidders simply make more money for Ebay thanks to the higher final value fees...:mad:

and i think all UK sellers should have to accept more than one form of payment. There are some things i've needed and the seller only accepts paypal which i refuse to use now after they screwed my account cause of someone claiming they hadn't received an item i sent (regardless of me sending them the proof of postage)

and i think all UK sellers should have to accept more than one form of payment. There are some things i've needed and the seller only accepts paypal which i refuse to use now after they screwed my account cause of someone claiming they hadn't received an item i sent (regardless of me sending them the proof of postage)

did they lodge an item not recieved dispute in paypal?
nearly all claims via paypal for this go in the buyers favour without proof of delivery

paypal is still the safest method on ebay for buyers and sellers just need to be aware of PP's stipulations for seller protion.
follow these and avoid chargebacks

Last edited:
people never read that bit. shame really as its the most important bit. i only accept paypal payments on my auctions, and i only pay using paypal. its safer for everyone, well everyone who reads and obeys the rules.

this is it.im on another forum(yes they exist!) with an ebay section.
you get so many sellers who are totally naive of the way to protect themselves by using paypal.
usually they get hit with a high chargeback and start screaming of how PP has stolen their money.

sadly there is no entry test for bidding on stuff on ebay meaning you get landed with some right ****s!

I tend to stipulate everything in my listing so covering my back and either send SD or RD, no room for normal post anymore.

Liam

Back