Cheeky lass in Meadowhell

Currently reading:
Cheeky lass in Meadowhell

Um.... criminal offence that.
It might be an offense to take a photo of anyone else in a changing room, but in this case it's only an offense if you SHOW a picture of a semi-naked nightsmith to anyone. Those girls could have their emotional development set back by years.

They might have a near nekkid pic of me but I get the last laugh cos there aint much worth seeing :D:D:D

oh, hang on.........

:(:(:(

bugger

Were they good looking? wouldve stacked the one that fancied you in the changing room.

why does that never happened to me :(:bang:

I went to meadowhell today to investigate some alleged bargains. I was in a fitting room having just tried on a shirt and pair of jeans. Was stood there in my boxers trying to put these jeans back on the hanger and I just noticed in the mirror the curtain behind me twitched. I looked over my shoulder and there was a hand clutching a mobile phone poking through the curtain:eek:

I was like "WTF????" :confused: and the hand vanished.

stuck my head out of the curtain and there were 3 lasses giggling like fook.

"Oi. What the fook you up to?" says I.

"She dared me to do it. She fancies you" says girl with phone.

"Nice arse" says another girl.

Really didn't know what to say :eek:
especially cos i'm (nearly) old enough to be their dad :(

Good job the Mrs was other end of shop or there would've been skin and hair flying everywhere.

How embarassing :eek: I think if it were me I'd swear pretty loudly at them and probably smash said phone on the floor :eek: Quite flattering mind!

lol that just reminded me of last night some guys asked to sit with us, n helz told them i was her gf to get rid :ROFLMAO:

The worst thing is it didn't put them off, think it turned them on :bang:

Were they good looking? wouldve stacked the one that fancied you in the changing room.

Yeah, they were all very cute, in a gawky teenage kind of way. Don't think the mrs would have appreciated it

"Rob, what's taking so long in there? What's all the funny noises about?":bang:

hmmm, i think we need to see a picture of your bum.. you know, to see if the girls were right to take a picture or not :D

I'm afraid my arse has already adorned the arse thread:eek:

I did get 2 compliments IIRC(y) - one from a gay fella and one from a gay gal :eek::eek::eek:

Ah well. I'll take whatever I can get :rolleyes:

now to find out next time hes gonna be going to meadowhall...

infact...

ever thought of going to the trafford centre? its got more shops and im sure theres other good things about it other than the fact lolita can come perv too :devil:

:slayer::slayer::slayer:

now to find out next time hes gonna be going to meadowhall...

infact...

ever thought of going to the trafford centre? its got more shops and im sure theres other good things about it other than the fact lolita can come perv too :devil:

You don't need to go to Meadowhell - I'm only in Barlborough ;)

Back