Cheeky lass in Meadowhell

Currently reading:
Cheeky lass in Meadowhell

yeah but i wanted it to be abit of voyerism :devil: lol

im only in boza :yum:

was thinking of going meadowhall today... i usually go up through barlborough to get to J30 :chin:

Well there will be a blue stilo and a "sold" board outside the house. Give me a blast on the horn and i'll stick my ass in the window for you (y)

still means getting dressed... i might go get a shower and then see how it goes from there LOL

in a rather convinent turn of events, my dads bimmer is parked right next to mine on the drive so all i have to do is open two bonnets and the car is going! none of this drive the BMW up the grass to get next to mine, its there still from when i did it the other day :eek:

LOL!

ok well im setting off in a few mins, id say expect a loud exhaust and a beep outside yours in ten mins... but i gotta jump the bucket first, and the country roads from boza to clowne might be scary so im gonna take it easy... so make it 20 :p

LOL!

ok well im setting off in a few mins, id say expect a loud exhaust and a beep outside yours in ten mins... but i gotta jump the bucket first, and the country roads from boza to clowne might be scary so im gonna take it easy... so make it 20 :p

ok. Clowne Rd. I'll have my ass in the window (y)

Back