Cheeky lass in Meadowhell

Currently reading:
Cheeky lass in Meadowhell

Dominion

haven't got enough lette
I went to meadowhell today to investigate some alleged bargains. I was in a fitting room having just tried on a shirt and pair of jeans. Was stood there in my boxers trying to put these jeans back on the hanger and I just noticed in the mirror the curtain behind me twitched. I looked over my shoulder and there was a hand clutching a mobile phone poking through the curtain:eek:

I was like "WTF????" :confused: and the hand vanished.

stuck my head out of the curtain and there were 3 lasses giggling like fook.

"Oi. What the fook you up to?" says I.

"She dared me to do it. She fancies you" says girl with phone.

"Nice arse" says another girl.

Really didn't know what to say :eek:
especially cos i'm (nearly) old enough to be their dad :(

Good job the Mrs was other end of shop or there would've been skin and hair flying everywhere.

I'm not about to go to the police and tell them some young lasses have been takin pics of my ass. They'd probably lock ME away :bang:

I went to meadowhell today to investigate some alleged bargains. I was in a fitting room having just tried on a shirt and pair of jeans. Was stood there in my boxers trying to put these jeans back on the hanger and I just noticed in the mirror the curtain behind me twitched. I looked over my shoulder and there was a hand clutching a mobile phone poking through the curtain:eek:

Good job the Mrs was other end of shop or there would've been skin and hair flying everywhere.

Tbf, as wrong and as weird as that is...it's pretty darn funny! (y) you should have got her number and got pics of her in return :p

peeping tom-ery? lol

why do i never get perved on at meadowhall? lol

can you park properly yet? i went the other day and i had to park in the overflow that was miiiiiiiles away. i like parking just outside boots.
thats why i never go into chez, i dont like parking miles away :p

:eek: This made me laugh lol... cheers!!

As someone else has said, if a bloke had done that he would probably be on remand by now !

Lol i would of taken it as a compliment :)

I was in changing room once sitting outside waiting for my friend to get changed and no changing rooms left, some women asked if they were all full so i said yes and she started stripping right next to me didn't know where to look lol its like the mum in the swimming pool when you used to have them massive room changing rooms they just strip there and then not even covering up.

xxxx
xxx
xx
x

Lol i would of taken it as a compliment :)

I was in changing room once sitting outside waiting for my friend to get changed and no changing rooms left, some women asked if they were all full so i said yes and she started stripping right next to me didn't know where to look lol its like the mum in the swimming pool when you used to have them massive room changing rooms they just strip there and then not even covering up.

xxxx
xxx
xx
x

Do girls get bothered by that? there the same as you.

hahaha thats funny! Dont think id be laughing it was the other way round though! ESPECIALLY if it some bloke did that to me. Id have been chasing them through the shop, now THAT would have been a funny site!

Back