Aldi and lidl

Currently reading:
Aldi and lidl

are they still the same or did yours have a 3 year warranty?

I'm not sure . I'll have a look if I am passing in the next day or so.
I can't remember how much I paid for mine but it was at least 3-4 years ago I'd say. My 8mm's gone missing so I could do with some more.
My son had a drift car on which he had to take the front bumper off to get on our drive. It was held on with 8mm headed bolts and cable ties. He took to driving round with an emergency kit which included my 8mm ratchet spanner.
He denies it of course...

I got some of these last year, quality seems ok. They have to be held onto the nut or they'll try to slip off, but seem to work ok. 14mm not that useful, but £10 for 4 is still a bargain. Top quality ones are £30 each, so still cheap if they don't last long.

i have the halfords ones but i too have a son and a few missing ones :chin:

I bought second son a Halfords pro socket set a few years back. He uses it all the time (home made drift cart, pit bike etc), he's certainly given it some abuse (I was going to town on the handle with a hefty lump hammer when I was replacing my front wishbones) but he daren't take it into work, has to be strap on or Mac in their tool boxes! (even the boxes have to be strap on)

Edit : snap on :D

Both Aldi & Lidl do honour their 3 yr warranty without moaning about it. Tip: always keep the receipt inside the instruction book & keep both safe. If there's a problem, the manufacturer asks for a pic of the receipt & a replacement is sorted straight away.

Curry/PC world, on the other hand... :tosser:

Not Aldi or lidl however class ohlsen are doing these little pressure washers for £25 which is a very good deal these days for a pressure washer, it's nothing fancy but more than adequate for blasting mud off a car, so if you need a washer and have a store near by then I'd advise getting one, I've always found their stuff to be of good quality.

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1441054382.323643.jpg

not aldi or lidl but ASDA, Rain x 200ml £2.50 i think the spray cleaner was also on offer but missing from the shelf

digital tyre pressure tester and tread gauge said was £6 reduced to £3 on the shelf but at the till came up as £1.50

like this but in red and white packet

6.jpg

there was other offers but i needed a poo bad so cant remember what they were

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Aldi have listed Apron's in their valentines gifts, guys do not fall for this its some sort of trick by a man hating woman in aldi marketing maybe. if you buy one you will be in the dog house and you wont get no sexy time for months.

It's actually just a test - you buy the apron, you fail. You don't, you win. (y)

Unless your other half particularly wants an apron? I'm sure mine would have a million things before an apron though. :rolleyes:

Lidls artificial chamois is one of the best purchases i have ever made. Not as good as the real thing for the last drop removal, but utterly brilliant for 95% of water. I use the leather only for the final dry up and now never need to wring it out.

First aid kits also fantastic.

Lidls artificial chamois is one of the best purchases i have ever made. Not as good as the real thing for the last drop removal, but utterly brilliant for 95% of water. I use the leather only for the final dry up and now never need to wring it out.

First aid kits also fantastic.

must been pretty wild valentines date if you needed chamois and a first aid kit:devil:

Back