DSC_000323.JPG

Grande Punto About time

Introduction

Been a member of good old Fiat Forum for a few months now and its helped me out a lot and gave me a few ideas for my gp! So i thought it was about time I get a few pics up of my motor and some ideas I've got for him..

DSC_000323.JPG

DSC_000615.JPG

Only got the alloys the other week so I'm getting them lacquered before they're put on for good..

Already got:-
20% tint on rear 3 windows
17" fiat alloys on toyos
and thats it haha

Plans:-
Front licence plate vinyled anthracite
White light bulb headlights
Rear mudflaps and possibly front if I can be bothered cutting around the side skirts..
Possible red badge upgrade
HEKO wind deflectors
Front quarter windows blacked out
Lowered on Eibach Sportlines
and any other little ideas I get but thats all the main things for now until I get a permanent job anyway!
Reactions: SJB1985
Looks clean good product might have to grab some :) and your interior p'shop looks mint mate go for it you wont regret that :)

It's great! Literally takes 5 minutes and it leaves a wax like shine!
Really want it done, depends on the job situation haha literally have no slate funds at the minute :( absolutely love your car mate! The alloys are perfect (y)

Thats the only problem wit wanting nice things for our cars they cost money hope you get some funds sorted for this soon it would be a crime not to have it done :) and thanks mate! Need to get them back on waiting for new locking nuts I rounded the old key off so have no locking nuts in atm :-S

Thats the only problem wit wanting nice things for our cars they cost money hope you get some funds sorted for this soon it would be a crime not to have it done :) and thanks mate! Need to get them back on waiting for new locking nuts I rounded the old key off so have no locking nuts in atm :-S

Yeap will win the lottery one day! Haha always wanted an orange gp :( oh don't say that I'll have them in my garage before you even notice they're gone haha!

I'm really tempted, might just get a leather vinyl so I can always take it off easy enough, i just wanted it to match the rest of the plastics haha!
Yeah man its good stuff, all smells amazing too (y) just got a new wax thats similar to a showcar wax but lasts much much longer, its amazing stuff! all goes on so easy as well

Did my dash in some faux black leather a few months ago, best £5 I've spent :p

Last edited:
Thanks mate. You should Definatley do yours will look really good. Liking the idea of the cream leather too. Yeah had all the pillars and the headlining covered but didn't do that myself.

Ordered a new rear badge so I can colour code it to my pauly but can I just big up partsworlduk! Ordered on Sunday night at midnight, was dispatched on Monday and I got it on Tuesday with economy delivery! And to too it all off I got a free air freshener haha! It's the little things that count ;)

Anyway thinking of keeping the silver fiat and badge surround and just making the red anthracite..will do a photoshop to see if it would look decent but that's what I'm hoping for :)!

Just a quick wee update, finally got round to putting my fiatforum stickers on after waiting 3 weeks for them!

(My phone likes to hurt your neck)
20130212_194149.jpg

And I've dissected my badge but I cant seem to take a grey primer coloured backing off? On the guide it seems to just say use nail varnish remover to take the paint off but that does nothing...?

20130212_165631.jpg

Any ideas? :confused:

Hello mate pleased to see you got your FF stickers :D

I could have done mine all wrong mate I didnt use a primer on mine but this is what I did:

I left the badge sitting for a few hours in nail varnish remover to remove all color whatsoever.

I used some cotton balls on the larger areas and cotton buds on the lettering to get all of the colour off the badges.

I then picked a colour for the FIAT and a background colour.

I painted the FIAT Chrome and the background the same colour as my car.

I painted the lettering first with a very small paint brush and left it to dry, made sure all of the letering was covered and then just sprayed all of the back of the badge one colour.

Guys if did this 100% wrong please let me know but my badges turned out good IMHO.

Regards
Stephen

Last edited:
Hello mate pleased to see you got your FF stickers :D

I could have done mine all wrong mate I didnt use a primer on mine but this is what I did:

I left the badge sitting for a few hours in nail varnish remover to remove all color whatsoever.

I used some cotton balls on the larger areas and cotton buds on the lettering to get all of the colour off the badges.

I then picked a colour for the FIAT and a background colour.

I painted the FIAT Chrome and the background the same colour as my car.

I painted the lettering first with a very small paint brush and left it to dry, made sure all of the letering was covered and then just sprayed all of the back of the badge one colour.

Guys if did this 100% wrong please let me know but my badges turned out good IMHO.

Regards
Stephen

Did your badge look the same as mine before the nail varnish remover?

so was playing about on photoshop and had a bit of fun lowering my pauly haha here's a few attempts :

Here's the original: (4x4 style)
DSC_03141.JPG

On eibachs:
pauly_sportlines.jpg

On coilies: (bit of fun)
pauly_slammed_.jpg

You'd find it hard to get that low on Eibachs and even coilies... look at mine. wound all the way down on the front and no adjusters in the back to get the front that low you'd need to cut the helpers (what i'm doing) :)

You'd find it hard to get that low on Eibachs and even coilies... look at mine. wound all the way down on the front and no adjusters in the back to get the front that low you'd need to cut the helpers (what i'm doing) :)

The coilies was just a but of fun, could only realistically get that low on bags haha :D the way the shops worked its made the front lower than the back so that's why it looks lower...it's offset by about 50mm anyway so it is a bit low :p

The coilies was just a but of fun, could only realistically get that low on bags haha :D the way the shops worked its made the front lower than the back so that's why it looks lower...it's offset by about 50mm anyway so it is a bit low :p

You can get that low on coilovers :D Just remove the helpers completely and wind all the way down :) You'd pretty much be sitting on the floor and unable to move :)

Car's Still looking good :) Seeing the rear pics makes me want to sort out a spoiler for my GP as they look really nice with them:D

Back