DSC_000323.JPG

Grande Punto About time

Introduction

Been a member of good old Fiat Forum for a few months now and its helped me out a lot and gave me a few ideas for my gp! So i thought it was about time I get a few pics up of my motor and some ideas I've got for him..

DSC_000323.JPG

DSC_000615.JPG

Only got the alloys the other week so I'm getting them lacquered before they're put on for good..

Already got:-
20% tint on rear 3 windows
17" fiat alloys on toyos
and thats it haha

Plans:-
Front licence plate vinyled anthracite
White light bulb headlights
Rear mudflaps and possibly front if I can be bothered cutting around the side skirts..
Possible red badge upgrade
HEKO wind deflectors
Front quarter windows blacked out
Lowered on Eibach Sportlines
and any other little ideas I get but thats all the main things for now until I get a permanent job anyway!
Reactions: SJB1985
i dont really know kings meadow i just get lost in there haha! Will those lights do dipped/full beam and sidelights or do i need to buy something else aswell?

Hahaha yeah its a bit like a town on its own haha, but yeah that should be everything you need! The dipped/full beam both come from the big bulb and the 501 lights mentioned on the amazon link are your sidelight bulbs :) if you get that youre ready to go (better price than I paid for mine haha)
See youre 18 as well, what school were you at?

Hahaha yeah its a bit like a town on its own haha, but yeah that should be everything you need! The dipped/full beam both come from the big bulb and the 501 lights mentioned on the amazon link are your sidelight bulbs :) if you get that youre ready to go (better price than I paid for mine haha)
See youre 18 as well, what school were you at?

just bought that set thanks mate!(y) yeah i went to queeny yourself?

Just an update on the happs with my pauly, got loads of kitting sitting waiting to go on but everything seems to be doing its best to f*** these plans up :( mudflaps have been sitting waiting for weeks to go on, screws rusted and still not managed to get them out, had vinyl and other wrapping stuffs waiting to go on, it's been too cold, and then the lowering, I have no funds :( now I have a slow puncture, happy days!

Anyway after my moan, what else could be done? (apart from colour coding the door handles, got that planned) saving wind deflectors for summer also..

Got the osrams through today but there seems to be only two bulbs so im guessing the sidelight is seperate

Yep must be, would've thought theyd send them in the same package but you'll hopefully get them in the next couple of days, if not, get the shotgun! Haha

Got my vinyl done today after waiting long enough for it to not be too cold (it was still too cold)... But here's a few pics!

After seeing it bare I now want a badgeless grill :p
20130121_122701.jpg

And sorry for straining your neck (y)
20130121_140359.jpg

This is what came through and nothing else so hopefully the sidelights will come through

ABSOLUTELY RAGING! i found the sidelights after standing on them.. they were wrapped up in a pathetic piece of cling film and just thrown in the bottom of the envelope ones broken now and not a clue how ima go about replacing it

Attachments

• 2013-01-21 17.45.24.jpg
    2013-01-21 17.45.24.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
This is what came through and nothing else so hopefully the sidelights will come through

ABSOLUTELY RAGING! i found the sidelights after standing on them.. they were wrapped up in a pathetic piece of cling film and just thrown in the bottom of the envelope ones broken now and not a clue how ima go about replacing it

Seriously?! I'm feeling guilty now as I said they would do...they don't even look like night breakers! There's no blue tinge, we're the sidelights blue or clear? I'd definitely go to the seller on amazon saying its not what you ordered (add in that a sidelight was broken in transit, should get you a few points) and get your money back if possible, I'm sure it said it was a trusted seller as well :(

Sorry mate (n)(n)(n)

I can't believe I'm saying this but I've been beaten by a pair of rusted screws, I'm fed up, spent three hours trying to get them out and all I've done is wreck them even more, gonna take it to an ironmongers and let them have a whack, will no doubt get it in 2 minutes, so much rage :bang:

I can't believe I'm saying this but I've been beaten by a pair of rusted screws, I'm fed up, spent three hours trying to get them out and all I've done is wreck them even more, gonna take it to an ironmongers and let them have a whack, will no doubt get it in 2 minutes, so much rage :bang:

what were you working on bud?(n)

The screw on the inside of my plastic trim under my wheel arch needs to come out so I can slide mudflaps in, but nooooo theyre not for budging (n)

not good man! i think i might fit the osrams today without the sidelights and finish painting my door handles! Do you know anywhere i can buy a focus induction kit?

not good man! i think i might fit the osrams today without the sidelights and finish painting my door handles! Do you know anywhere i can buy a focus induction kit?

Gonna take it to RMS on Friday so they can weld a nut on top, only way it can really work..but aye lights take minutes to change and you'll notice a difference straight away and they'll get brighter the longer you leave them in.
No idea on the induction kit, just keep your eye on eBay and search around on google, I'm sure you'll find one somewhere (y)

Gonna take it to RMS on Friday so they can weld a nut on top, only way it can really work..but aye lights take minutes to change and you'll notice a difference straight away and they'll get brighter the longer you leave them in.
No idea on the induction kit, just keep your eye on eBay and search around on google, I'm sure you'll find one somewhere (y)

The cars not running just now so i wont be able to put the lights on but i was just gonna get them in for when the cars fixed! ye ive been looking everywhere but im never sure if its the right one haha!:bang:

Back