DSC_000323.JPG

Grande Punto About time

Introduction

Been a member of good old Fiat Forum for a few months now and its helped me out a lot and gave me a few ideas for my gp! So i thought it was about time I get a few pics up of my motor and some ideas I've got for him..

DSC_000323.JPG

DSC_000615.JPG

Only got the alloys the other week so I'm getting them lacquered before they're put on for good..

Already got:-
20% tint on rear 3 windows
17" fiat alloys on toyos
and thats it haha

Plans:-
Front licence plate vinyled anthracite
White light bulb headlights
Rear mudflaps and possibly front if I can be bothered cutting around the side skirts..
Possible red badge upgrade
HEKO wind deflectors
Front quarter windows blacked out
Lowered on Eibach Sportlines
and any other little ideas I get but thats all the main things for now until I get a permanent job anyway!
Reactions: SJB1985
Jeeeez been long enough since i've been on here..done a few things, hardly worth making a post though haha!

Finally got the badge sorted out after a few months, looks cheapish but hopefully the front badge will turn out a bit better..

Badge9.jpg

Also today I took my door bump strips off, one was falling off and had sun spots on them so thought i might as well take them off completely..(I claim no responsibility for broken necks :p)
Before
20130726_155313.jpg

After
20130726_155320.jpg

Much betterrrr, and after a ood wash and wax here's the end result

20130726_181720.jpg

20130726_211351.jpg

Makes it so much shinier, also got the bump strips left, ones slightly scuffed but will be going in classifieds anyway, will just charge delivery rather than throw something in the bin!

20130726_211725.jpg

Anyway thats that! Saving up for a new car now so not much more getting done...wee things, wind deflectors etc (y)

Jeeeez been long enough since i've been on here..done a few things, hardly worth making a post though haha!

Finally got the badge sorted out after a few months, looks cheapish but hopefully the front badge will turn out a bit better..

Badge9.jpg

Also today I took my door bump strips off, one was falling off and had sun spots on them so thought i might as well take them off completely..(I claim no responsibility for broken necks :p)
Before
20130726_155313.jpg

After
20130726_155320.jpg

Much betterrrr, and after a ood wash and wax here's the end result

20130726_181720.jpg

20130726_211351.jpg

Makes it so much shinier, also got the bump strips left, ones slightly scuffed but will be going in classifieds anyway, will just charge delivery rather than throw something in the bin!

20130726_211725.jpg

Anyway thats that! Saving up for a new car now so not much more getting done...wee things, wind deflectors etc (y)

How do you remove the door strips ??

How do you remove the door strips ??

Heat the strips up with a hairdryer or boiling water, make sure you just do it in a wee section at a time, then use fishing wire or the likes and start threading it behind until it falls off, tar and glue remover to get the adhesive of and a quick wax/polish and its like they were never there :)

Back