Technical A/C Problem

Currently reading:
Technical A/C Problem

Aurimas1992

The pump starts and stops after 3~ seconds. I was filling up with full freon but the situation was the same. Before fixing a clutch or pump I would like to check the pressure sensor, maybe is there anyone who knows where I can find it? Thank you very much

Hi, Welcome to the FF.

The pressure sensor is in the engine compartment, low down on the right side of the car, close to the A/c condenser and engine radiator.

Attachments

• AC Pressure Switch.JPG
    AC Pressure Switch.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 23
Hi and thank you, i found it.

I test it, there is 3 wires . When i connect 1-2 the fan starts blow. When i connect 1-3 there nothing happens clutch wont spinning.

Then i test a clutch connected directly to battery on running engine. Clutch is ok its spinning. I test oms whit shows 4,5 as i know its ok.

I check a relay. Its ok.

I don't know what more to check :confused:

P.s i fixed lot of problems whit my stilo by your forum ! (y) (y)

Last edited:
Hi and thank you, i found it.

I test it, there is 3 wires . When i connect 1-2 the fan starts blow. When i connect 1-3 there nothing happens clutch wont spinning.

Then i test a clutch connected directly to battery on running engine. Clutch is ok its spinning. I test oms whit shows 4,5 as i know its ok.

I check a relay. Its ok.

I don't know what more to check :confused:

P.s i fixed lot of problems whit my stilo by your forum ! (y) (y)

I check everything from fiatforum /stilo/111246-air-conditioning-works-intermittently

All relays are ok, all fuses are ok. Fuse box is clean no corrosion or oxidation.
No check engine light.

The strange thing is that when i try to bypass a pressure sensor by connecting wires. When i connect 1-2. Fan starts to blow presure to high compressor don't need to work. But when i connect 1-3 it should get a signal that pressure is to low and compressor should to start ??

Back